Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

@salvatore ierlkfdhjlkdf let's never mention anything about that ever again :awkney: but to anyone who was offended, I'm sorry guys. I promise I'll never ever ever ever ever talk about anything regarding this site again :awkney2: I was out of place, and so is anyone who's a member here concerned about how the site runs

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

i demand 24hr ban of bridgeknee gifts! and two)2) dos! upvotes on my next from yosemite posts  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:

Omg just got PTSD from when we got post restricted a COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE LFL was released omfg... That was horrible

we did it for fun

we did it for free

i did it for @ @ @@Terrence Loves Me @ @@Say Yes to Heaven @TROPICUM

u did it for me

we did it for the riiight reasons (2000 pages)

it won't let me type in @@vodkaa but i did it for her 2

When you google search "stoop" most of the pictures that show up are from NYC or NYC-esque, which means Venice Bitch was indeed meant to be about New York and not about Los Angeles, In this essay I will-

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Beach and Bitch is a pun.. And she wrote this album all in Los Angeles.. Whats the point :deadbanana:

I've seen some people say she wrote some of the songs in NYC but produced them in LA. Anyway I don't like to confine myself in a box, I know the song is most likely about LA but I like to interpret songs from different points of view and consider all scenarios.

3EKw9tQ.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I totally forgot that Venice was in Italy  :runs:   

She's singing about Venice, NY though.

Y'all got that wrong. She's singing, "It's me, your Little Venice bitch", so obviously it's a London album.

blogger-image-1139405107.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

LB has been a fucking mess all day, calm down y’all lol

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

How to Disappear will close the album

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.