Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

it's also funny how in America in particular, pro-lifers won't ban guns (which results in the deaths of many children/teenagers), yet throw a tantrum outside of Planned Parenthood

exactly! when it's in the womb, it is sacred! when it's out though, they can shoot it as many times as they want  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

the diseases go for it, but like I said I personally will not get a vaccine for my dog allergies or for a simple cold, as we're all allowed to have a choice! my kid is gonna get every vaccine there is, but me? oh no ma'am! my kid can be the guinea pig! :awkney: not eclipse keeps asking me political questions cause my views are seen as outrageous and LanaBoards will be shook 

i'm thankful to be one of those guinea pigs not having to worry about smallpox or polio

and nah i'm just checking if you've grown/changed at all in the last year or so 

and there's some progress thankfully

last time we spoke you would not have gotten your children vaccinated and u were against it completely

you go vonn! we love character development! 

what should i eat tonight lenaboards 

i'm thankful to be one of those guinea pigs not having to worry about smallpox or polio

and nah i'm just checking if you've grown/changed at all in the last year or so 

and there's some progress thankfully

last time we spoke you would not have gotten your children vaccinated and u were against it completely

you go vonn! we love character development! 

oh yeah idc my kid can gobble up all the vaccines and anti biotics and anti depressants and be filled with meds 24/7 

just not me :awkney: 

oh yeah idc my kid can gobble up all the vaccines and anti biotics and anti depressants and be filled with meds 24/7 

just not me :awkney:

im gonna microdose LSD vonn

ion want antidepressants

what you think

take anti depressants you disgusting anti doctor bitch!!!!!!!!!!

everything your doctor gives you is helpful just ask Michael Jackson!!!! :umadney:

they dont go through 8 years of training only for u to come on lanaboards & say shit like that! 

i was serious btw 

i got some microdose lsds 

they dont go through 8 years of training only for u to come on lanaboards & say shit like that! 

i was serious btw 

no they go through 8 years of training only to be paid more by pharmaceutical companies to push their brand of medicine to all of their clients :umadney:

do get me wrong I love doctors and medical science and all, but if you think I'm just gonna pop a random pill my doctor gave me without looking at reviews, ingredients, information, etc. then you're wrong sis

theres nothing wrong with being well informed! shouldn't shame people for wanting to know more! it actually should be encouraged! 

but if you trust everyone I mean that's good sis I'm happy you live life without worries!

we stan going with the flow :blush2:

but seriously watch out with LSD bitch that's some cray shit

Perhaps it doesn’t always have to be so black and white? I have religious relatives who identify themselves as believers but they don’t follow everything the books says. :)

Well if she want’s to cherry pick. But boy pretending to be a slut/pole dancer in some music videos and dating sugar daddies...talking about getting fucked hard, talking about her pussy. I think that alone would get most Catholics excommunicated LOL

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i was serious btw 

share it

giphy.gif

If we don't get a pink vinyl then she's cancelledt

Lol yes

I'm curious to know why you want a pink vinyl so much? It'd be a gorgeous colour, but I don't think it would fit the era, wouldn't it be pretty random?

Idk I'm the one who kinda started or talked a lot about the vinyl being pink, bc it started w the lowkey psychedelic,  druggy (even groovy) vibes from VB, how gay upfront sounding the title is for HiaB, and as well as Cinnamon. Also, how playful yet sad the lyrics are from the songs and snippets we've heard so far 

it's a color that reflects of hope (like the promo single), and is still inspiring but still warm, can b youthful (- sounding like the bridge of HiaB), but pretty strong bc of how unique it'd look, playful and loving (again kinda like the lyrics we've gotten so far), without being too in your face like a bright red, and can somehow be masculine in feel bc of it, similar to how she sounds so assured in MAC, while still keeping her feminine charm that we know her for. 

Based it's interest a lot behind the warmth of the HiaB snippets, and the 8mm vibe snippets from the VB video. Also thought that if she were to use something similar to the one industrial-looking photo of her sitting like a female Robin Hood, with the colors of tan and sky blue, and fake warmth, lack of depth of the photo, how well a shade of pink for the special version of the vinyl, would somehow reflect a subtle nod to skater/ alt-rock surfer vibes that she said she was going to deliver w

ANNNNNNNNND I know that it's not up to us, but wouldn't another color variant of her vinyl be amazinnnnngg

UV/Honeymoon