Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

When The World is her best political song lmao. Political songs aren't interesting to me but this one is a bop :hair:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

If you weren't mine, I'd be

Jealous of your love
Jealous of your love
Jealous of your love
Jealous of your love
Jealous of your love

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

The least she could do is release a music video that isn't a crappy compilation of iPhone clips. At least we got the Love and Lust for Life video before the previous album.  :crossed:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I think it'll be a mix. Cause It sounds like the love child of White Mustang and Groupie Love. Whereas Cola is more..idk how to put it except nightclub vibes, if that makes sense. And we've yet to hear anything that gives that vibe from this era.

Rooting for one bc it'd add a bit of heat on the album, but all the tracks we've heard so far tend to sound more like lighthearted-sounding songs so, I'm hoping Cinnamon can pull that off 

UV/Honeymoon

In your car snippet has grown on me

Also I hope that happiness is a butterfly has a more rich production and that she recorded the video when it was unfinished

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I wouldn't mind a collab with Father John Misty. I listened just a little bit of his stuff, but I really liked.

The other one I kinda wished it happened was the one with Cat Power, but they already did so... (I just wish it had more Lana vocals on this one. When I find out Lana and her did a song together, I was pretty confident that this time, Lana wouldn't just be backing vocals :toofunny: .)

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

The only person I wanna hear Lana collab with is Marina

and maybe Cat Pierce 

Lana should collab with Bat For Lashes

Love them both, but I'm seeing more of a tour opener kinda situation, of the latter for the former 2czeez7.jpg

Would you be here for Lana & Lykke Li collab? I definitely would.

giphy.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

So we already know the album's completely finished.
We know she has a cover + was gonna shoot another one (maybe she already did it)
We also know the lead single hasn't dropped yet.
She teased HiaB with the caption "Norman Fucking Rockwell".

My guess is she's dropping HiaB as the lead (or maybe another song idk, HiaB makes the most sense) with a music video and will do some promo before dropping the album. I honestly can not see another reason why she would wait so long to drop the album when it's already finished. We already know how she's bad with keeping songs a secret and how she wants to tease everything and release stuff early on (see all the snippets + MAC and Venice Bitch). 

qfrWuBl.png