Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I would like the cover to be something like that first picture we got from mac release. I really love the vibe:

6bdceeedb8b329ea48b273e62ab63ba9.jpg

Just something that transmits the same vibe, I guess. These picture also pass the same feeling to me, of "end of the day" (or at least that's what I call):

set05-23.jpg

oceaund-hope.jpg?resize=768%2C506&

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I would like the cover to be something like that first picture we got from mac release. I really love the vibe:

i think im the only person who really likes this picture skskskdj

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I LOVE this picture and i'm confident that i'll probably use it to replace the official cover on iTunes

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It's a gorgeous picture, I love it too! I would be completely okay if it was the album cover.

Btw, isn't like the only promotional picture we have for this era?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I love this picture. It’s simple, the background ain’t perfect, but the blue sky, her stare at the horizon and the sunbeam are really fitting of this era.
Preach, sis!!!

People have a hard time reading and remembering things these days. They then wish that what they hope will be happening... No wonder this fan base is so often deceived.

Y'all be talking about her farewell projects like this bitch won't make albums until she's 60 and singing random country songs & as if we're not here for it

Lana will be the Kate Bush of our generation and that's that on that.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lana will be the Kate Bush of our generation and that's that on that.

Kate's work is very conceptual and theatrical. With that in mind I feel like Lana can't go on without making music really & her projects aren't as dreading as Kate's I think

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Just something that transmits the same vibe, I guess. These picture also pass the same feeling to me, of "end of the day" (or at least that's what I call):

set05-23.jpg

oceaund-hope.jpg?resize=768%2C506&

:)

n1.jpg

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Some of ya'lls taste is disgusting... wanting that crusty old sewer pic as her magnum opus cover? NOT TODAY MAAAAAAAM. Im sorry but her outfit is hideous, i see at least 500 girls wearing that walking through town on a daily basis, and the header is ugly too...

the basic jumped out

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e