Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Whatever

Sure that's fine and I'd rather not wanna have to do this w you, but that's not what I mentioned when it came to u thinking of umbrella conceptualizing as something you might've seen as obvious as something when I knew what I wanted to see from what I heard from the music (which of course isn't gonna synergize w other folks I know), but just wanted to let you know that I disagreed with how u might've possibly thought that that's how I came up w the pink w the tinges bc I didn't 

UV/Honeymoon

I wonder if half the album has been scrapped by now?

She actually seems to hang around with a lot of people often now, before like a year or two or longer ago she didnt seem to do anything so she probably spent too much time overthinking the songs and albums - so hopefully that doesn't happen any more now.

Sure that's fine and I rather not wanna have to do this w you, but that's not what I mentioned when it came to u thinking of umbrella conceptualizing as something you might've seen as obvious as something when I knew what I wanted to see from what I heard from the music (which of course isn't gonna synergize w other folks I know), but just wanted to let you know that I disagreed with how u might've possibly thought that that's how I came up w the pink w the tinges bc I didn't 

Oh okay, I feel bad for how I phrased that, it was kinda mean, I'm sorry 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

She actually seems to hang around with a lot of people often now, before like a year or two or longer ago she didnt seem to do anything so she probably spent too much time overthinking the songs and albums - so hopefully that doesn't happen any more now.

Idk man she sure was hanging around with friends before but now she's going with that lowkey baddie narrative and shows more insights of her lil squad I guess.

However I'd agree that whenever we saw her with other people it was mostly men alone or in groups so seeing her surrounded with mostly women is v refreshing

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Idk man she sure was hanging around with friends before but now she's going with that lowkey baddie narrative and shows more insights of her lil squad I guess.

However I'd agree that whenever we saw her with other people it was mostly men alone or in groups so seeing her surrounded with mostly women is v refreshing

Maybe but when I first started following her on social media and stuff she was really only ever seen with Stella and Chuck for years and before then it was usually only that Jaime King girl, all the pictures of her out were really just of usually just one of them with her or her alone. It's only really since like  2017 where you started to see her with different people a lot and now she seems to be with groups of girls regularly.

Seems like once she got those dancer girls and became friends with the ex? girlfriend of Alex Turner she met more people and now has a bigger group of people to hang out with. But I guess we don't really know.

Maybe but when I first started following her on social media and stuff she was really only ever seen with Stella and Chuck for years and before then it was usually only that Jaime King girl, all the pictures of her out were really just of usually just one of them with her or her alone. It's only really since like  2017 where you started to see her with different people a lot and now she seems to be with groups of girls regularly.

Seems like once she got those dancer girls and became friends with the ex? girlfriend of Alex Turner she met more people and now has a bigger group of people to hang out with. But I guess we don't really know.

eugh it can be more worrying with bigger groups tbh, more snakes in the garden so to speak!

I find Jacks production average he did better on Melodrama. In my opinion she should go back to old pop Rick and Justin Parker at some point along with someone more experienced. Ironically I think Jack is like the Norman Rockwell Character Lana speaks of - thinks his a genius when his not really all that special.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I find Jacks production average he did better on Melodrama. In my opinion she should go back to old pop Rick and Justin Parker at some point along with someone more experienced. Ironically I think Jack is like the Norman Rockwell Character Lana speaks of - thinks his a genius when his not really all that special.

Jack is good at finding a sound that works for everyone while molding around their own theme