Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think Lana taking a picture of the pavement or a palm tree with Norman Rockwell slapped on it would be above expectations. I keep thinking about the fact Ben wanted to change it.....my god it must be bad. Why doesn’t she do a fan competition album cover if she’s this lazy ...we’d do it for free. In fact we’d pay her to do the album cover.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

people need to stop living in the past with her producers

emile haynie is hot garbage now. he gave florence some of the most boring, one note, bland productions of 2018 on high as hope

justin parker was responsible for the absolute tragedy that is bpbp

she either needs to find someone new, like jack, each album or just stick with Rick. at least hes consistent and they have a really good sound together.

i want her to work with markus dravs next though.

people need to stop living in the past with her producers

emile haynie is hot garbage now. he gave florence some of the most boring, one note, bland productions of 2018 on high as hope

justin parker was responsible for the absolute tragedy that is bpbp

she either needs to find someone new, like jack, each album or just stick with Rick. at least hes consistent and they have a really good sound together.

i want her to work with markus dravs next though.

U little fucker

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

girl if lana churned out the boring dreck that florence and emile gave us with high as hope everyone would riot

and i say this as someone who likes florence's music more than lana's most of the time

that album was GARBAGE and emile is RELIC!

We're not talking about Florence, we're talking about Lana, someone who actually makes good music! Emile probably couldn't work with whatever the fuck Florence has to offer, if anything. As for Justin and Dan Heath (Dan is a legend) I'd rather she go back to them then work with some over hyped pretentious rich twat like Jack. Don't get me wrong, NFR sounds good, but it is AMAZING? Is it LANA'S BEST ALBUM? No ma'am. Noooooooo ma'am. I've heard people from LB poop better productions than him. The great thing about Lana is, almost anything, including shit music, that she touches turns to gold. Just be grateful for what we got from those producers, and feel LUCKY if she ever works with them again. They've created some of her best songs. 

am i the only one that wants her to revisit working with david kahne again?

it's been so long, i'd love to see what they come up with now

I've talked to david and I really don't know if that would ever happen

He said she pretty much shat on all the work he did with her that took him a long ass time and it hurt him bad  :ohno:  but I hope so!

I've talked to david and I really don't know if that would ever happen

He said she pretty much shat on all the work he did with her that took him a long ass time and it hurt him bad  :ohno:  but I hope so!

oh wow thats actually super disappointing :(, i love the work he did on aka, even to this day it's still so fucking good

i didnt think her taste in her own music was THAT bad but yikes!

We're not talking about Florence, we're talking about Lana, someone who actually makes good music! Emile probably couldn't work with whatever the fuck Florence has to offer, if anything. As for Justin and Dan Heath (Dan is a legend) I'd rather she go back to them then work with some over hyped pretentious rich twat like Jack. Don't get me wrong, NFR sounds good, but it is AMAZING? Is it LANA'S BEST ALBUM? No ma'am. Noooooooo ma'am. I've heard people from LB poop better productions than him. The great thing about Lana is, almost anything, including shit music, that she touches turns to gold. Just be grateful for what we got from those producers, and feel LUCKY if she ever works with them again. They've created some of her best songs. 

Has it been released?  Have you listened to it?

No ma'am. Noooooooo ma'am.

nF70D0F.png