Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i remember i was so wrapped up in the whole not knowing anything about the album that i dreamt that i faked being sick to get a make a wish thing and got Lana to let me listen to her album.

bitch it was so vivid that i legit was like in awe and she had a song called Art Deco part II (wtf right?!?)  and it was a banger and she let me listen to demos and all of it and it was 12 tracks and it was gorgeous .

then i woke up in a sweat and cried....

my pussy taste like a dried fig cause this binch is leaving me barren and dry with this no news and promo era FCK 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Can she just do something good for this era and release Cinnamon?

zxt9iu.jpg

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I actually don't avidly follow her career, but maybe someone else here can help u find it. Good luck and srry!

edit: ohmyfuckinggod. U know what, reverse searched it, and well, lets just say that wasn't the last of that performance. DISCLAIMER

HOLD ON! here u go:

OMG hahaha, thank you so much.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

i honestly do hope that Lana does SOME kinda promo. Like a radio show with live recordings of her singing some songs or like those small concerts she did with LfL. OR LIKE BEING AN INSTA BADDIE AND POSTING SHIT OTHER THAN PRETTY PICS OF HER SURROUNDINGS. 

We already have that one on Get Free, lol

Lana: out of the black

Lizzy: OUT OF THE BLACK

Lana: into the blue

Lizzy: INTO THE BLUE

Ok but seriously how did Lana even get in touch with Lizzy to collab on Get Free chorus, like I was fucking shook

mariahcry.gif?fit=inside%7C900:auto&outp

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

me complaining on this thread about this era being dry yet she just released a song a few weeks ago only because im bored with my life

tenor.gif?itemid=9696474

can you not drag us for filth, this is legit 95% of this thread. i need hairline surgery now thx 

no shade i literally forgot HIADT was released

i really like the song but i think i've maybe listened to it like 5 times

It's kinda forgettable but it's so good, I can't explain it

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I'm not even gonna listen to the singles anymore, not until she drops the new single at least. We've had the tracks for months and i dont want them to have aged like milk once the album drops

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I reallllllly want a Venice Bitch t-shirt

I'm not even gonna listen to the singles anymore, not until she drops the new single at least. We've had the tracks for months and i dont want them to have aged like milk once the album drops

SAME!

Back to UV/HM I go!