Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i wanna just be like what the fuck are you doing where is the fucking album but then ill feel bad for being rude to her because i know she works hard... sometimes....

i wanna just be like what the fuck are you doing where is the fucking album but then ill feel bad for being rude to her because i know she works hard... sometimes....

:air:

I miss the times when she gave absolutey zero fucks what music industry or critics might think. Recording a song that stars with My pussy tastes and call it Pussy? Why not. The isolation, hard criticism and instability brought the best out of her musically. Now she knows she has already cemented  herself in music she feels too safe.

i asked her about march 29th. she follows me so MAYBE just maybe she’ll see it?? i wanna DM her about it sooo bad but i don’t want her to unfollow. lol.

I doubt she would unfollow for that. Just say you’ve noticed a lot of major publications picking up on it and fans are confused and wondering if it’s a real date.

PREDICTION: lana’s next instagram post will be promoting marina’s new album. calling it now.

I doubt she would unfollow for that. Just say you’ve noticed a lot of major publications picking up on it and fans are confused and wondering if it’s a real date.

ok imma do it. wish me luck bitches.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

PREDICTION: lana’s next instagram post will be promoting marina’s new album. calling it now.

ok imma do it. wish me luck bitches.

Honestly, good luck but can't wait for Lana to ignore you tbh

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

It comes with a basic name change, a basic b/w cover, a basic duet with a basic mainstream artist and a basic lead single. Yeah, I hope Lana does NOT take notes

I meant promo wise

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

First off. Theres an @ button. 2nd, I never said it wasn't beautiful. But IMO, to call it "peak production" is a reach considering there wasnt much production going on in the first place. Honeymoon IS beautiful, and it's the minor details put into each track that make it so amazing. BUT, I simply cannot agree that it's her best produced album when Ultraviolence, and every thing before, exists. The way Black Beauty starts off so intimate, up close and personal..then explodes into a grand wall of sound....that alone tops anything honeymoon's instrumentals has to offer. I respect your opinion, but dont try and shade. Jeez.

if I wanted to @ you and directly comment on your post, I would have. I was talking to everyone

negAbhB.png