Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Omg did I not say that album doesn't exist about 150 pages back?

Has it really been 5 fkn months? I'm not even convinced the album exists outside of VB and MAC at this point  :toofunny:

This is truly a trumatic day indeed :poordat: She really is the laziest pop star out there rn. Sometimes I imagine what it's like to stan an artist who actually likes being a pop star and loves their fanbase  :ohno:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

@ are you the person Ben told to “go into management since you’re such an expert”? Because Ben was being a condescending asshole when it was a legitimate question. Also, I know it’s a big job to do, but acting like you’re above criticism when your client is not getting their act together to push their art? Imagine thinking that we can’t criticize them because we’re not experts in their line of work? I know he’s got to feel defensive rn, because of all the comments he’s getting rn but.... Ben is a jerk.

Also Ben has been treating LB like shit for absolute years. He thinks we're the source of every leak that's ever happened and are out to ruin lana's career and his day. Yeah he's a straight up hottie but he's also a lil BITCH and has always been bad at his job, so honestly this doesn't surprise me.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

@Peroxide are you the person Ben told to “go into management since you’re such an expert”? Because Ben was being a condescending asshole when it was a legitimate question. Also, I know it’s a big job to do, but acting like you’re above criticism when your client is not getting their act together to push their art? Imagine thinking that we can’t criticize them because we’re not experts in their line of work? I know he’s got to feel defensive rn, because of all the comments he’s getting rn but.... Ben is a jerk.

He @ me three times

First was "why don't you become a manger?"

Second was "where's your album?"

Third was "Lanaboards the place where her so called fans leak her music she doesn't want out there"

And all I asked was what was up with this era :umadney: just waiting for him to DM me that he wants to knock me out

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I had a cute idea for celebrating the 10th anniversary of BTD together with this community and Lana but I’m not sure how to make Lana see the thing and I’m pretty sure Ben would hate it if I mentioned LB to him. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png