Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

wouldnt touch his worm with a stick 

ugly incompetent cretin 

Is Ben really this messy?! Legit encouraging a blowjob when he’s married?! Good God let’s just drag him a bit more we don’t like cheating scum!!!

Also he’s such a trash manager. So unprofessional & quite incompetent too.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Is Ben really this messy?! Legit encouraging a blowjob when he’s married?! Good God let’s just drag him a bit more when don’t like cheating scum!!!

I think Ed is the one who's married :/

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

just read this thread and i was cackling the entire fucking time what kind of mess...

i been knew this shit wasnt coming in march but for him to literally fly off the handle because people wanna know where an album is at is so hilariously unprofessional

and he really inquired about that  BJ LMFAO

Is Ben really this messy?! Legit encouraging a blowjob when he’s married?! Good God let’s just drag him a bit more we don’t like cheating scum!!!

Drag ha

https://twitter.com/unlockcamo/status/1099072997078564864?s=09

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Now hold on you guys. He was mad at me, so I think in all fairness I should give the blowjob. I don't mind taking one for the team :umadney: (I'm joking don't fight me... Or am I?)

Imagine he looked on our instagram pages and dmed based on who he wants to top the most jdjdjeje

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: