Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

who was that person who said lets all stop streaming lana until she gives us news i am still crying at that

she did drop 1 mil+ in monthly Spotify listeners from what i remember... used to be at 12m now its at 10.8m lol

if Ben & Lana wanted a surprise release he wouldn’t have so much need to throw his rage at us and say that it’s not coming in March. but it’s not gonna come guys. Lets give it up

giphy.gif

Also this Mark dude is a music critic...is it possible he got to listen to NFR?  :raven:

Highly doubt it at this point. The ones that had the chance to listen to LFL months before its release were the reporters who did the magazine interviews. And well, I don't see many magazine interviews this time around. 

Highly doubt it at this point. The ones that had the chance to listen to LFL months before its release were the reporters who did the magazine interviews. And well, I don't see many magazine interviews this time around. 

True, but sometimes they do critic music months in advance before they put them in print. I still have hope but it's a dangerous thing

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

if Ben & Lana wanted a surprise release he wouldn’t have so much need to throw his rage at us and say that it’s not coming in March. but it’s not gonna come guys. Lets give it up

I agree with you. If you want a surprise release, you do it all the way, not half-ass way like it would be with NFR at this point. 

what if NFR is actually coming in March but it is supposed to be a surprise release so Ben and Lana are pretending they dont have a release date yet

yk, just like hope was apparently supposed to be a surprise but Lana spoiled it nsnsnsnsn

What do you mean, Hope was supposed to be a surprise?

September 23rd 2019: In other news, singer songwriter Lana Del Rey's newly released album Norman Fucking Rockwell has reached new heights for the starlet in regards to critical acclaim, although news has struck the singer has lost over half a million Spotify streamers, and over a million Twitter followers, leaving critics scratching their heads. More news at eleven!"

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

who was that person who said lets all stop streaming lana until she gives us news i am still crying at that

Lana is going to be shocked when she goes to pay for her Matcha Green Tea Latte at Starbucks and finds out her streaming revenue is $0.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

True, but sometimes they do critic music months in advance before they put them in print. I still have hope but it's a dangerous thing

I had the feeling that with LFL, critics only heard it like a week before, on an iPod, to avoid all possible leaks... Anyways, that album was done like what? Two weeks before its release lol? 

Lana is going to be shocked when she goes to pay for her Matcha Green Tea Latte at Starbucks and finds out her streaming revenue is $0.

omg imagine the feeling of returning to your 20 mil dollars mansion without a matcha latte from starbucks on a lamborghini... the struggle

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if she lost 4, 5 million followers/streamers/whatever. She will not starve. She will not go back to the trailer park. She will still be able to enjoy her wheat grass and her weed. The mansions and cars wouldn't go anywhere. But I'm sure it would serve as a wake up call of some kind. Everyone gets their wish... She wished to be famous and her wish came true, but she clearly came to regret it. Now it seems she wishes she could fade into obscurity...and I wish she'd get a taste of that. I don't think she knows what she wants tbh. Could be wrong, obviously, but that's the vibe I'm getting.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

"ma'am your card has been declined"

bc578759c7308c2de62e867f98287543.jpg

damn they really stopped streaming huh

Lana: yes hello?

Yoga DreamWorks Los Angeles Center (not a real place but they have dumb places with names like that): yes hi ma'am, um your monthly payment hasn't gone through. If you want more lemon grass honey goats milk baths and hot steam oil infused yoga, you're going to have to wait till you can afford it...

Lana: ..... Go fuck yourself

*Hangs up*

*Ring ring*

Lana: hello? I'm going through alot right now my yoga membership stopped and my card got declined at Starbucks..

Jack: well... Um Lana... Your payment for my production also didn't go through... So I can't finish mixing your album. Also Ben stopped by and said he didn't receive any money either, and he's dropping you as a client.

Lana: bc578759c7308c2de62e867f98287543.jpg

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif