Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Did you notice that she changed the caption for her poem? I don't think it was "a poem from my book" before

Yeah someone mentioned it a few pages back

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Do y’all hear yourselves??????????

Like are you really threatening to end her streaming revenue just bc you’re not getting the album as fast as you want?? This is such entitled bullshit

Also she has like 5 mansions and her dad is rich as fuck she’s not gonna have any issue with y’all not streaming her

What part of..."She will not starve. She will not go back to the trailer park. She will still be able to enjoy her wheat grass and her weed. The mansions and cars wouldn't go anywhere." did you not understand? lol

I think it was obvious the posts about her card being declined etc were jokes. She could retire right this second and still be able to maintain the lifestyle she's used to. Were you trying to make a joke as well? Because I don't think there's a single person on this site, or her fan base, who doesn't know she's loaded. I can't imagine anyone thinking she lives "paycheck to paycheck" and is dependent on her streaming revenue to pay rent ffs :eek:  

Overall, you're being pretty unrealistic about this. Again, unless you're joking. "Threatening to end her streaming revenue"? Who? Me? Peroxide? The handful of people who liked our posts? Yes, we're an elite group that will single-handedly make Lana destitute. That's us alright. The Streaming Revenue Enders. :hide: 

There are fewer than 13,000 members on Lanaboards in total. We could convince every single member to boycott Lana, and you know what would happen? She wouldn't even notice.

P.S: I see you're one of the people who keep -I assume, intentionally- missing the point regarding the album situation. This, at least to me, is about the unprofessionalism, carelessness and straight up lies from Lana and her management. Not a belief that Lana should be some kind of song machine, locked up in the studio 24/7, putting out an album every week. People are being dramatic & constantly asking for news, that's true, but I see those comments more as pleas than demands. I don't think anyone is actually angry that it's taking a bit longer; from what I've seen, fans are just frustrated at the way everything's being handled.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

What part of..."She will not starve. She will not go back to the trailer park. She will still be able to enjoy her wheat grass and her weed. The mansions and cars wouldn't go anywhere." did you not understand? lol

I think it was obvious the posts about her card being declined etc were jokes. She could retire right this second and still be able to maintain the lifestyle she's used to. Were you trying to make a joke as well? Because I don't think there's a single person on this site, or her fan base, who doesn't know she's loaded. I can't imagine anyone thinking she lives "paycheck to paycheck" and is dependent on her streaming revenue to pay rent ffs :eek:  

Overall, you're being pretty unrealistic about this. Again, unless you're joking. "Threatening to end her streaming revenue"? Who? Me? Peroxide? The handful of people who liked our posts? Yes, we're an elite group that will single-handedly make Lana destitute. That's us alright. The Streaming Revenue Enders. :hide:

There are fewer than 13,000 members on Lanaboards in total. We could convince every single member to boycott Lana, and you know what would happen? She wouldn't even notice.

P.S: I see you're one of the people who keep -I assume, intentionally- missing the point regarding the album situation. This, at least to me, is about the unprofessionalism, carelessness and straight up lies from Lana and her management. Not a belief that Lana should be some kind of song machine, locked up in the studio 24/7, putting out an album every week. People are being dramatic & constantly asking for news, that's true, but I see those comments more as pleas than demands. I don't think anyone is actually angry that it's taking a bit longer; from what I've seen, fans are just frustrated at the way everything's being handled.

well, to be fair - if i stopped buying her music as i usually do and no longer attend her shows, shed already make about 1000$ less a year

image.png

well, to be fair - if i stopped buying her music as i usually do and no longer attend her shows, shed already make about 1000$ less a year

Damn girl, do you follow her on tour or something? o.o

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

nvm

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

She follows J Balvin :toofunny:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

i had a dream last night that lana released a fucking bop like it was sooo G O O D. and when i woke up, i was excited then immediately disappointed when i realized it wasn’t real. delusion at its finest. (:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

It does NOTHING for me and it's honestly like drinking a clay mask lmao

lmao it was def an acquired taste for me tbh. not to mention that some matchas are literally undrinkable imo, namely the one starbucks makes. i'd suggest trying one in a good japanese restaurant, or even better, a tea ceremony. a friend of mine just went to a matcha tea ceremony workshop & now i really wanna do it: it's beautiful and basically a type of meditation and you learn to make the best matcha at home lol.