Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The fact peopke use this as their smalltalk-thread where they talk about their favourite coffee, topics that have their own thread and get triggered when someone calls them out for it is pretty much the answer to "Why is Ben hating on us OMFG?"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The fact peopke use this as their smalltalk-thread where they talk about their favourite coffee, topics that have their own thread and get triggered when someone calls them out for it is pretty much the answer to "Why is Ben hating on us OMFG?"

Did you not just do the same though in using this thread for small talk about the reasons why you think Ben hates us?

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Now this is the kind of nfr related post that is definitely not considered small talk and extremely relevant to the creation of this thread that we should all devote ourselves in discussing about in this drought of news.

nF70D0F.png

Did you not just do the same though in using this thread for small talk about the reasons why you think Ben hates us?

Now this is the kind of nfr related post that is definitely not considered small talk and extremely relevant to the creation of this thread that we should all devote ourselves in discussing about in this drought of news.

haha, those salty replies are just proving my point though. If the shoe fits, you should wear it

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

wait she basically confirmed she was working with rick too in that latest interview right?

Yeah but is it for NFR? We know that she is working on a Broadway with Rick and that she works only a few days a month with Jack for the record. So maybe in the meantime she is doing another project with Rick?

I wonder where the songs we have will fall in the track list. I keep imagining MAC as a closer. The guitar at the end reminds me of the synth at the end of Green Light. And I definitely see VB somewhere in the middle functioning as a transition to the rockier side of the album. Not placing In Your Car because I don’t know what the actual sound will be.

Norman Fucking Rockwell

How to Disappear

Cinnamon

-

Hope is a Dangerous Thing

Happiness is a Butterfly

-

Venice Bitch

-

-

-

-

Mariners Apartment Complex

Not to be obnoxious well maybe a little (lol) but no, I actually liked how LFL was 16 tracks, it's such a sweet number for a record that was trying to do so much. Two cents. 

I think we'll def be getting 13. 11 at this point w VB would just seem like a glorified EP, might as well have an acknowledgement by tracks at the end at the end of the record too imo, that or tracks that'll hopefully still be thematically consistent. I wonder if we'll get an interlude I hope not 

UV/Honeymoon