Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

At the very least we'll get a cover for something s2g tho. Actually did u know, research studies actually show that the more someone procrastinates, the more hopeful they are? Like it sounds like common sense but wow. 

Least it's w Steven Klein, least we'll get a something stellar even if it's a few pics  :icant:

UV/Honeymoon

I think I see what happened here. Everything that has happened up until now is still a part of the album writing process. Its like when you hear artists talk about "I've started writing my next album, its really coming together, I have a clear vision of what I want" (except you're not supposed to actually hear the songs and receive pseudo-singles during that period). We were all fooled into thinking it was coming sooner bc she said she didnt want to do real promotion for this era. Now that we know that was a lie and she definitely is required to do some form of promo, I'm assuming that the era is FINALLY going to get started. The bad news is, if she's just now shooting magazine covers, and (I'm guessing) shooting the album cover, arranging the tracklist, and on top of all that working on her poetry book, then I'm assuming we at least have a good six months before we see any sort of album come to fruition. We really jumped the gun it seems sadly. Its not our fault though, its Lana's. All we can pray for by this point really is the first single to come out, but I already know that's not coming anytime soon bc I've learned to expect the worst with Lana. 2Fc3pDd%20-%20Imgur.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Watch the album come out in September

I TOLD Y'ALL A FEW PAGES AGO. NOBODY'S READING

SHE WILL RELEASE NFR ON SEPTEMBER 19TH.

Edited by Elle
no red text - changed to blue

I TOLD Y'ALL A FEW PAGES AGO. NOBODY'S READING

SHE WILL RELEASE NFR ON SEPTEMBER 19TH.

A day after my birthday and Honeymoon's birth

#blessed

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I'm not excited for the album anymore, but at least I am for the poetry book. Seems like she puts way more time and efforts in it lol. I appreciate it

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

"For people to still be listening and to have gone on different tours was not something I thought I would be doing into my thirties. That is really awesome for me. Also to meet new collaborators, I definitely wasn't expecting to make a whole new record with somebody like Jack Antonoff. I think the recording process has been very dreamy and very easygoing. I always try to keep [my record releases] as quiet as possible and barely promote my stuff, just because that's the way I like it [laughs]."

this bitch

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking