Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We need her to sing 'It's me ur little Venice Bitch' straight to the camera bc how iconic would that b giphy.gif

We need to hear her sing without that shit playback and something that's not in the BTD catalog cause it's been 6 years of the same fucking setlist

giphy.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

How awesome would this be though

Music To Watch Boys To
Freak
Cherry
Sad Girl
In Your Car
Happiness Is A Butterfly
Gods & Monsters
Video Games
Cinnamon
Heroin
Cruel World

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I LOVEEEEE Off To The Races but sis.....1. give BTD a rest and 2. if you're gonna sing it don't be a lazy shit and SING it :creep: girl sings like 40% of the song herself

Or at least pre record some live vocals so you can lip sync and it seems real, like sell it to us mama :creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

So did she announce she cancelled Buku? Or is she still going?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

We need to hear her sing without that shit playback and something that's not in the BTD catalog cause it's been 6 years of the same fucking setlist

giphy.gif

Bitch, u rite. All we need are some decent vocals, plus w/o the playback it'll b easier to use for online editing I see what ur getting at. Quick thinking, iz great. The crowd'll still shit their screams tho giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

so what songs has she sung that are not ones from BTD or L4L? I feel like she never sings Honeymoon tracks, and only a few UV. Also, it's v random that she performed Paradise that one time during LATTM tour

negAbhB.png

To the lipsters attending Friday's performance. Let's rehearse the questions that should b asked. Let's the game plan going:

Do:

- Ask about the record. We've waited all thread for this, what's a sentence more.

- Ask about the S Klein shoot.

- Record the performance of MAC and VB, those'll b heavenly, but we'll need evidence but ofc. *bonus points for a livestream

- Act accordingly, we get that it'll b exciting, but odds are, when u think about it, the crowds can scream for u so u might as well save ur voice for when u get to ask questions about the record, like how horrible would it be if ur voice was hoarse bc u scream sang songs from BtD?

- Ask for an encore/ flirt with the band/ get selfies w the kween (those are always pretty amazing, u could ask her about the record should she choose to take em selfies).

- Have receipts for everythinnnnng, what's reality w/o receipts?

tenor.gif

Don't:

- Scream sing into the camera at least. We're a family now here so don't give anyone the chance of ridiculing u for an impulse that'll b recorded forever. noawja.jpg

- Harass anyone or block anyone's view if u can (also bad for the camera oop) 

- Insert proper festival etiquette and street smarts here*

This concludes our meeting, if u feel like you've missed anything, the peeps on this forum will b discussing these points before the show in diff tones and vernacular. But the messages'll come across deffo in flavors of either, regret, disdain, and definite frustration.

Have fun vintage kids, we're counting on u

2me1gns.jpg

This concludes our PSA, ty beyonce-knowles-inline-1.jpg

most importantly, treat Lana with respect! 

negAbhB.png

Imagine going to a Lana Del Rey show in 2019 expecting to watch her perform songs from 2012 I mean there's nothing wrong with that BTD has some classics but she shouldn't base her whole concert around that one album. 

She should kill Summertime Sadness, National Anthem (sadly) and maybe Born To Die (which is not likely since its the title track). Off To The Races is a great closer but I'd also scrap that song from the setlist because this one wasn't even a single and she barely sings it. Venice Bitch can be the closer from now on, it fits perfectly.

Video Games and Blue Jeans can stay though  :what:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Imagine going to a Lana Del Rey show in 2019 expecting to watch her perform songs from 2012 I mean there's nothing wrong with that BTD has some classics but she shouldn't base her whole concert around that one album. 

Actually wished that we could legit survey this w the peeps who bought tickets to see how valid this was, bc I get that the classics will be classics, but then there are demographics of how long each ticket buyer has been a fan of Lana's.. 

UV/Honeymoon

I love National Anthem, it's one of my favorite Lana songs, but I don't think the song works in the middle of the set. If its not the closer then I'm not interested.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

How does someone with a discography that spans 300+ written songs perform the same handful of BTD tracks at every single fucking show. I love you Lana but I don’t need you to perform the same BTD era tracks at every show when you’ve never even performed live some of your most amazing songs.. imagine her performing your girl, fine china or yes to heaven. I would DIE

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I love National Anthem, it's one of my favorite Lana songs, but I don't think the song works in the middle of the set. If its not the closer then I'm not interested.

The way she was doing National Anthem during the LATTM tour was so bad imo. It's not a good song to sing live.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

when she sings National athem as the closer with those ad lib vocals it sounds so gooooodddd. but other than that the filter she put on her voice during her tour was not the best imo. but still a jam but like id rather her sing Radio or like MDM 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I think that she’s performing these songs because there will be a lot people who don’t know her so she choose some bops to not to bore the audience (for us as fans her not well known songs are some of her best but we know that people don’t understand her music as we do).

giphy.gif