Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

okay.....a reach. but a little odd this is allll coming before her show friday. i’m probably absolutely definitely wrong but we might be getting a release date at her show Friday?????? i mean, can she avoid the confrontation of the shit she’s pulling right now?

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

okay.....a reach. but a little odd this is allll coming before her show friday. i’m probably absolutely definitely wrong but we might be getting a release date at her show Friday?????? i mean, can she avoid the confrontation of the shit she’s pulling right now?

I know it's like she's conditioning us to lower our expectations further..

UV/Honeymoon

Actual footage of the buku festival attendees freakin out bc she didn't perform SS and actually announced her upcoming record NFR while performing HiaB and Cinnamon o0yzrl.jpg a gay can fucking dream rirhv8.jpg

but lowkey actually isn't this what we wanted after the whole LFL conundrum, no leaks, no oversharing, nada hasta que el NFR? That follow thru :krylie: 

UV/Honeymoon

Didn't you consider that maybe it's interscope holding the album back and that is why SHE doesn't know when it will come out? It happens to lots of artists.

so what we know so far is that the album is done (might be a surprise release) and that she prefers her baddie friends that are using her for clout over her bandmates that have been supporting her and following her on tour for 7 years?

NOTHING NEW Y'ALL, NOTHING NEW

That's actually very true, but u can't exactly blame us for getting excited that she's woken up from winter hibernation.. Ride the wave hunty giphy.gif

Didn't you consider that maybe it's interscope holding the album back and that is why SHE doesn't know when it will come out? It happens to lots of artists.

A few pages ago sis, but yee I think it deserves another echo bc it's a very valid possibility 8A69F2D32543470AA7077BCDAA46191215531531 /

I guess since overall we already know what we know and know what we don't. I just wanted to also remind everyone that I hope the vinyl is pink. 

I wonder how the shoot went, and when Klein'll show us anything, and what it's truly for. I wonder if target employees have some kind of secret intel they've no fucks about giving bc they don't really care. Wonder why her dancers posted those vids on their instas recently.. The truth is out there tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

you've got a point there, im actually kinda exited now!! i was scared to have lost the hype but it's still there so i'm glad.. LET ME IN Y'ALL I'M COMING

giphy.gif

okay wow the gifs don't work this is embarrassing pls close ur eyes everyone

Ur in it now sucka! giphy.gif 

*Also, dk how ur pasting things, but make sure when ur using giphy, to copy the link from the right hand side first, then shortcut: type *insert right hand link here* open bracket, img equals, rh link and close bracket gl gl 

for insta posts, all u need to do is delete the 's' in https, and the www. from the post link. Insert using the media brackets, like so:

http://instagram.com/p/BsEonkXjujo/ <-- I've only known this track for a while but I know I'm gonna feel something towards it 

UV/Honeymoon

I haven't read the past 2400+ comments, but I just wanna drop by because I'm frustrated. I don't get what she's waiting for, what's holding her back? It's ridiculous if she's not releasing finished and completed music because she wants to drop the poems first. :crossed: The longer she waits, the older the songs feel like - it's been about a whole year since she first teased HIAB now! I can almost guess what it's going to sound now with all the teasers she's given us, same with Cinnamon. We've had patience for a long time now and I honestly feel it fade away day by day. I don't doubt the album will be amazing but I... sigh. I fear that the day I'll finally hold it in my hands, I won't be so excited about it anymore.
Other fans and her managers might say we're ungrateful, but I'm not. I just want to know what's going on. I'm glad she's having a good time, hanging out with friends and trying to live healthier, creating songs as usual, but when we've been promised an album that was supposed to come in early 2019 and we still don't know anything except that the release date is non-existent and that the album is done (confirmed for the second time..!), I think we have the right to know what's going on. Is everything done? Is anything missing? Photoshoots? Interviews? Video music recordings? Mastering of songs? What makes Lana and the people involved in this project wait to release the songs?

I just hope she'll say something at BUKU, but I don't expect her to...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

U know someone defo fucked up along the way when @@Clampigirl angel says something  :crossed:

I think in truth neither do we. But. We do have contact from the other account, so that must mean some sort of internal struggle more than anything. I don'tthink she'd say so loosely that the album was done and then say she doesn't know when it'll b coming out. Sure on her twitter, that'd b more forward, but the fact that she has to do so in a discreet manner raises questions. 

Leads me to believe and sways me to think more towards that it has been done, but packaging and prepping for it still needs to b in order. We're almost there bud. 

UV/Honeymoon

U know someone defo fucked up along the way when @Clampigirl angel says something  :crossed:

I think in truth neither do we. But. We do have contact from the other account, so that must mean some sort of internal struggle more than anything. I don'tthink she'd say so loosely that the album was done and then say she doesn't know when it'll b coming out. Sure on her twitter, that'd b more forward, but the fact that she has to do so in a discreet manner raises questions. 

Leads me to believe and sways me to think more towards that it has been done, but packaging and prepping for it still needs to b in order. We're almost there bud. 

We better be. :notamused: I'll just go and cool off and keep whining on my Twitter, I'll be back some other time when we finally get some news or something happens to spark up my complaining again. :dmd: But yeah, now when you say it that way, maybe it is something that she can't affect and she simply has to wait until she gets a green light. If so, then I can't be mad at her. Yeah, that's probably it, the way she keeps teasing her songs tells me she's impatient to let us hear them and wants to share them with us. Maybe she's frustrated too. :agree2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

We better be. :notamused: I'll just go and cool off and keep whining on my Twitter, I'll be back some other time when we finally get some news or something happens to spark up my complaining again. :dmd: But yeah, now when you say it that way, maybe it is something that she can't affect and she simply has to wait until she gets a green light. If so, then I can't be mad at her. Yeah, that's probably it, the way she keeps teasing her songs tells me she's impatient to let us hear them and wants to share them with us. Maybe she's frustrated too. :agree2:

LMAOOOO hahahahahahahaha but no really, same yeah - and no I mean not bc I want the music w that whole delusion bias, but I really do think that it couldn't b just sheer coincidence, so many factors are causing smoke already so there's that kind of silent confirmation. She could b

I mean we say a lot of fucked up stuff, but really what can we do but just hopefully laugh about shit til we do get anything concrete. 

For a dose of delusional, I still do hope the vinyl's pink. j3xoIDu.gif

UV/Honeymoon

thanks cutie pie

https://giphy.com/gifs/cute-vintage-kiss-58FMkTu9Qh6SY

(i hope i did it right kfjfkfj anyways if it didn't it was Lana blowing u a kiss *mwah*)

(what i do is just paste the giphy link then i type from both sides and yeah? dunno if it's correct ugh please forgive me if it's not i'm a colossal dumbass)

(Try typing paste the url [*/img] minus the * ♥ )

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Delete this and I'll give your comment a like. :hooker:

Hahahahahahaha u can convince me but the concept's already out there oop 28hn19x.jpg

thanks cutie pie

https://giphy.com/gifs/cute-vintage-kiss-58FMkTu9Qh6SY

(i hope i did it right kfjfkfj anyways if it didn't it was Lana blowing u a kiss *mwah*)

(what i do is just paste the giphy link then i type from both sides and yeah? dunno if it's correct ugh please forgive me if it's not i'm a colossal dumbass)

Honestly it's all good, ur ok, and here I'll just input things like this, and u can toggle the switch on the upper left corner of the LB post manager, so u can see the code, like so: giphy.gif

like this w/o the spaces btwn the brackets: [ img=https://media.giphy.com/media/58FMkTu9Qh6SY/giphy.gif ]

UV/Honeymoon

i mean she's not working w multiple producers at expensive ass studios, she's not filming high budget videos or anything. this album costed them 0 dollars. label issues isn't an excuse

Well they paid for Jack being producer. They want the album to be number 1.

Hahahahahahaha u can convince me but the concept's already out there oop 28hn19x.jpg

What concept? Vintage footage of cars going on like a gif, badly inserted hair extensions and one casual picture of Lana sitting next to a road? :blush3:

(Ugh, I miss when she cared about her styling. :poordat: )

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

What concept? Vintage footage of cars going on like a gif, badly inserted hair extensions and one casual picture of Lana sitting next to a road? :blush3:

(Ugh, I miss when she cared about her styling. :poordat: )

Throw that shade kween 28hn19x.jpg hahahahahahahahaha!! ! and honestly same, missed when she gave a fuck. I loved how she was styled in the UV and HM eras. Those looks she served were heavenly. I mean for me, I don't think I can complain from what we've gotten so far visually, bc then it'd b me being a hypocrite a tad bc I love the pseudo poor UO fashion, hanging round the grittiness of the valley and all that so  :hoe: :thumb3:

UV/Honeymoon

I haven't read the past 2400+ comments, but I just wanna drop by because I'm frustrated. I don't get what she's waiting for, what's holding her back? It's ridiculous if she's not releasing finished and completed music because she wants to drop the poems first. :crossed: The longer she waits, the older the songs feel like - it's been about a whole year since she teased HIAB now! I can almost guess what it's going to sound now with all the teasers she's given us, same with Cinnamon. We've had patience for a long time now and I honestly feel it fade away day by day. I don't doubt the album will be amazing but I... sigh. I fear that the day I'll finally hold it in my hands, I won't be so excited about it anymore.

Other fans and her managers might say we're ungrateful, but I'm not. I just want to know what's going on. I'm glad she's having a good time, hanging out with friends and trying to live healthier, creating songs as usual, but when we've been promised an album that was supposed to come in early 2019 and we still don't know anything except that the release date is non-existent and that the album is done (confirmed for the second time..!), I think we have the right to know what's going on. Is everything done? Is anything missing? Photoshoots? Interviews? Video music recordings? Mastering of songs? What makes Lana and the people involved in this project wait to release the songs?

This smells record company politics.

Interscope wants a number 1 album. Hell, she got noticed again this year with BTD (2 billion streams, spending 300+ weeks on Billboard), Jack is a big name, they want the damn thing to succeed. If the album indeed doesn’t have real bangers, and if the visuals are low-key, they must be wondering what’s the best strategy to release it. With the poetry book? Without it? Surprise drop? Planned release? Is the album too slow for Summer? I guess this is why they wanted a second cover for it.