Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She was friends with Azealia at one point so she's clearly not good at picking friends  :rip:

IKR. Honestly, Lana seems to get together with the worst people ever all the damn time. Kanye and the fucking Kardashians, Azaelia, these LA women, G-Eazy, Courtney Love, Jared Leto...

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

oh my god all these girls on lana's ig seem so fake it's repulsive... what is she even doing with them??? she really looks like the odd one in these Polaroids.. poor girl

Or maybe they're actually nice people and super fun to hang out with? :toofunny:

i don’t think it’s appropriate for us to judge her friend group, we literally know nothing about how they met, what their relationship is like, or anything. Let’s leave them out of it, especially if they make Lana happy lol. I know i’ve said some stuff but it’s more as a joke than to be serious as some of you have been.

THANK YOU :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

Or maybe they're actually nice people and super fun to hang out with? :toofunny:

THANK YOU :defeated:

honestly yeah maybe they aren't bad people like yall think. I do see why a lot of you think they might be

In terms of Lana wanting to belong to something, I hope she discovers one day the power and strength in being alone

negAbhB.png

I'm so glad I can smell people's bullshit from a mile away just from looking at pictures of them. Ugh my mind. :makeup:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

the label probably isn't satisfied with any of the previous singles and so has decided to call the previous 3 "fan tracks" and is asking Lana to make a radio friendly-ish single they can put out before they release the album. 

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

honestly yeah maybe they aren't bad people like yall think. I do see why a lot of you think they might be

In terms of Lana wanting to belong to something, I hope she discovers one day the power and strength in being alone

What makes you thinks she hasn't already? :creep:

8nl2OpX.png

Wottice this mess... someone had too much time on their hands  :deadbanana:

7wxbh68miin21.jpg?width=354&auto=webp&s=

Not my screenshot btw I'm not on 4chan  :biblio:

this was posted on 4chan yesterday and remember when I said I found that zip that was uploaded the same day??? :raven: :raven: :raven:

i wish they were telling the truth

giphy.gif

this was posted on 4chan yesterday and remember when I said I found that zip that was uploaded the same day??? :raven: :raven: :raven:

Tell us, tell us, we're listening

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Tell us, tell us, we're listening

I can't go into detail because I don't want to anger Elle and it's against rules for me to post about where it was from and such, but basically there was a zip of the album uploaded yesterday but thats all I can say. I couldn't access the site though.

We’ve reached that point where we’re finding fake mp3s and reviews :rip:

it probably was fake, lets be real :rollin:

I can't go into detail because I don't want to anger Elle and it's against rules for me to post about where it was from and such, but basically there was a zip of the album uploaded yesterday but thats all I can say. I couldn't access the site though.

Yup I already saw that, but I thought you finally accessed the site and got to see something or whatever ^^ But like you said it was probably fake, maybe a coincidence

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

ok so we know the album is done!

there is no release date/ conflict with her label

OR

surprise release

im just gonna go with the surprise because it makes me feel better :)

I can't imagine there being issues with the label regarding the album. Even if they don't love it, they must know what working with Lana is like by now, and the music that's been released so far is the most critically acclaimed of her career, regardless of if they personally like it or not. 

WTF is this?!?!

I AM NOT THINKING CLEARLY.... BUT WHAT IF IT'S TRUE?!?! 

Could explain the "hold" of NFR from Interscope (again, it's probably false, but a part of me wants to believe so fucking much)