Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

fellow southern hemisphere gays be on high alert

if it's a surprise release we'll get it first

tumblr_pmcec8nH2V1r539hzo1_250.gif

unless it's a worldwide surprise drop and it's timed right (but knowing lana it wouldn't be and would STILL somehow leak a week ahead anyway)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

With that "album is done" post on MissDaytona it does seem the album release is either a surprise drop or Interscope is interfering with it? or it could be that she's waiting until she knows more about when her book will have a more concrete timeframe 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

fellow southern hemisphere gays be on high alert

if it's a surprise release we'll get it first

tumblr_pmcec8nH2V1r539hzo1_250.gif

You still have 3 minutes to wait for nothing, how does it feel

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

A quick P.S. Tom told me they were being VERY (my emphasis) strict about the hour set. I thought that was cool they (she?) still want to do VB. 10 minutes out of a 60 minute fest setlist is pretty daring. Bring it!

I guarantee you she’ll do a 3 minute version of VB. No way she’ll do the whole 10 min track for a festival

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I guarantee you she’ll do a 3 minute version of VB. No way she’ll do the whole 10 min track for a festival

Nope nope nope no this is actually necessary. How else is she gonna talk about the record post 3 min mark while the band's still mystifying the crowd w psychedelic surf guitar? It's the perfect opportunity 2mzw4ef.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

I honestly think 95% of it is the fact she’s famous which is why they’re hanging with her. But if these are ‘her people’ yikes. I think I’d rather it be Bikers and sugar daddies.

Yuck she's been seeing random bearded guys for 4 years now. Let her have her cute group of girlfriends to hang out with. I swear this fandom is so toxic

Some of us have higher emotional quotient and can sense when people are trash, I'm sorry if you lack that attribute and hope you work on it

Are you 5 years old?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Yuck she's been seeing random bearded guys for 4 years now. Let her have her cute group of girlfriends to hang out with. I swear this fandom is so toxic

Are you 5 years old?

It's toxic because people have opinions on potential clout chasers?

giphy.gif

It's toxic because people have opinions on potential clout chasers?

No sweetie, it's toxic because ppl like to assume they are clout chasers and then circle jerk each other off by how amazing they are at making such assumptions.

It's judgment based on nothing but pictures. That's what's toxic. But go off, I guess. 

Sorry but yeah it’s pretty dumb making assumptions only based on pictures... I’m not saying it cause it’s Lana, I just think it’s pointless... I have 4 friends that are good looking, blonde and look like Lana’s new girlfriends and they are the sweetest friends I ever had... so yeah it’s stupid making assumptions based on pictures