Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ben removed my comment from his last Instagram post, as well as many other comments. I wasn't even insulting or anything. I was pretty diplomatic. Maybe some of you saw it lul. But speaking the truth isn't allowed apparently.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Tonights boring set should be fun to meltdown over, I promise she'll pretend NFR does not exist

Well, other than MAC and VB, i don’t expect her to say anything NFR-related, especially with her Tweet this week. Seems out of her hands.

Ben removed my comment from his last Instagram post, as well as many other comments. I wasn't even insulting or anything. I was pretty diplomatic. Maybe some of you saw it lul. But speaking the truth isn't allowed apparently.

what did you say?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Well, other than MAC and VB, i don’t expect her to say anything NFR-related, especially with her Tweet this week. Seems out of her hands.

Yeah I'm more annoyed at the setlist itself, sooooooooooo tired of BTD being the only record she seems to care about

Yeah I'm more annoyed at the setlist itself, sooooooooooo tired of BTD being the only record she seems to care about

BtD is her most famous record. She's gonna play those songs until that changes

giphy.gif

BtD is her most famous record. She's gonna play those songs until that changes

All of her albums have charted well and she doesnt even sing the songs well anymore, almost every other artist changes it up. Her live shows are boring 

It’s pretty much how artists are doing it with festivals these days: a setlist made of greatest hits rather than the new stuff. BTD is still her best-selling album, so no wonder she includes so many of that album, though I am tired too of hearing them live.

All of her albums have charted well and she doesnt even sing the songs well anymore, almost every other artist changes it up. Her live shows are boring

She looks like she’s just going through the motions on every live show. ‘Off to the races races *holds microphone to audience for them to sing half the lyrics” she looks bored out her mind of these songs. I probably would be too. Fans actually want the newer songs nowadays so it’s ok for her to sing stuff from other albums.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

It’s pretty much how artists are doing it with festivals these days: a setlist made of greatest hits rather than the new stuff. BTD is still her best-selling album, so no wonder she includes so many of that album, though I am tired too of hearing them live.

Idk, but West Coast is one of her highest-charting songs and so is Y&B and they're not so overplayed at shows like OTTR is, for example

She looks like she’s just going through the motions on every live show. ‘Off to the races races *holds microphone to audience for them to sing half the lyrics” she looks bored out her mind of these songs. I probably would be too. Fans actually want the newer songs nowadays so it’s ok for her to sing stuff from other albums.

This, couldn't give a fuck less what casual fans want, concerts are for stans.She looks so bored and tired every show. 

This, couldn't give a fuck less what casual fans want, concerts are for stans.She looks so bored and tired every show.

She should just quit live shows then, obviously her label is pushing her to do them for $$$ and to keep her name floating around. It’s almost like she’s doing Jury duty and can’t wait for it to end.

I wish she’d listen to her fans for once, fans are literally screaming at her to perform other songs at the shows.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Man, I wish I could think about Lana and her setlists and album and all

but I just can't stop thinking about my neighbour across the street and his dick

Ah...

Goals!

:um:

Sadly most of the people who goes to her concerts (especially festivals) are not her fans and are trapped in 2012 when Lana used to wear flower crowns and be a lolita or whataver. These people go to her concerts and ask her to sing songs like Dark Paradise, Lolita, Serial Killer etc so no wonder why she keeps singing those. I don't blame her, I blame them.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

She should just quit live shows then, obviously her label is pushing her to do them for $$$ and to keep her name floating around. It’s almost like she’s doing Jury duty and can’t wait for it to end.

I wish she’d listen to her fans for once, fans are literally screaming at her to perform other songs at the shows.

Right?? I'd rather her quit live performing than doing these shows

Sadly most of the people who goes to her concerts (especially festivals) are not her fans and are trapped in 2012 when Lana used to wear flower crowns and be a lolita or whataver. These people go to her concerts and ask her to sing songs like Dark Paradise, Lolita, Serial Killer etc so no wonder why she keeps singing those. I don't blame her, I blame them.

Where have you been? Fans scream for her to do other tracks, its 100 percent in her control, I blame her for only doing one off festivals and occasionally touring

what did you say?

I don't remember the exact words I used but basically I told him to stop playing with us saying that art takes time when Lana herself confirmed since January that the album was done, and that the era was a mess and he was doing nothing to make it better. Maybe you saw it, my name is Hugo.

It was when he answered hearts and claping hands to someone criticizing him by telling all Ben and her label wanted was a hit song and she wasn't free to do whatever she wants.

This might not be a correct structure, I apologise, I've been doing English tests for university all the afternoon and I might have lost some brain cells

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I don't remember the exact words I used but basically I told him to stop playing with us saying that art takes time when Lana herself confirmed since January that the album was done, and that the era was a mess and he was doing nothing to make it better. Maybe you saw it, my name is Hugo.

It was when he answered hearts and claping hands to someone criticizing him by telling all Ben and her label wanted was a hit song and she wasn't free to do whatever she wants.

This might not be a correct structure, I apologise, I've been doing English tests for university all the afternoon and I might have lost some brain cells

Ohh okay, thanks for clarifying :D definitely seems strange why he would delete stuff...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The popularity argument is so f*cking stupid by now. Her shows sell out because her batshit obsessive fans buy tickets. There is no reason to just be playing "tHe PoPulAr aLbUm". Besides this, other artists constantly change up their setlists aswell. She's just fucking lazy, that's it. There is no valid reason to perform any BtD song apart from Summertime Sadness and Video Games by now anymore.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!