Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Look how Amy Winehouse's backup singers added life to her shows. They were amazing. God knows how many times Amy was on stage high as a kite and those two singers were right there singing her parts and saving the shows. Not that we have to worry about Lana being high on stage but just saying.

Those dancers are tacky and distracting and are adding nothing to the shows other then dance moves to songs that aren't even danceable.

Lana was just fine by herself on stage.

giphy.gif

I don't hate the dancers or anything, but yeah, they don't add the right element to her songs or performances. Lets just have three singers doing simple choreographed moves behind ha!!!

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

Btw please stop calling her boots YSL when they’re just rip-offs. :toofunny:

Wonder how can she one day wear Gucci to important events and then another day go back to her fake YSL boots. 

Has she had a single show that feels intimate and special when her backup dancers are there?

The answer is no.

(Maybe, if they stood back and let Lana take 100% of the light in some songs, but still no)

She was completely happy on stage tonight. She sang a live debut of a new song. She did a full (close?) Venice Bitch as the new barricade song. It was perfect if not long enough. Haters gonna hate.

*Lana, coming closer to the crowd to hear* : What should we do next

People : CINNAMONNNNNNNNNN

Lana : ok you know this one *High By The Beach starts playing*

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

https://youtu.be/-o3WqEt6fm0

*Lana, coming closer to the crowd to hear* : What should we do next

People : CINNAMONNNNNNNNNN

Lana : ok you know this one *High By The Beach starts playing*

I also appreciated that she asked, even though she posted that Instagram video specifically discussing which songs she is going to sing :)

3lfQEhw.png

She was completely happy on stage tonight. She sang a live debut of a new song. She did a full (close?) Venice Bitch as the new barricade song. It was perfect if not long enough. Haters gonna hate.

New song?

Okay the next week tho

May 26 all over again

Called it.

She know we are dying and she does nothing

That's a crime!

Honestly, what can she say more than the reply to her tweet from this week? (The fact that she answered in her old account also speaks tons to me) Unless something has come up in the last few days, which would be surprising, she can’t say much more. Plus it’s a festival; she’s more likely, I think, to announce something in an arena venue, where the crowd is there for her exclusively, rather than fans and non-fans alike.

Like everybody has said it is one of two things - surprise release or label hold up! I find the former to be way more unlikely.

I think her tweet was a roundabout way to draw attention to the delay and call out her label without outright doing it. There are a lot of politics that go into this, Lana may say she has the creative freedom she has but she is still under contract with Interscope. At the end of the day they control the show. On top of that I don’t see her being bold enough to blatantly call them out of it is them while the album is in limbo.

Anyways I’ve been thinking about it and I’m really not expecting anything as far as the album until the Malahide date. I think they could maybe use that to pump things up a bit more. We will see though!

I loved MAC last night though. I know everybody is VB this and VB that but MAC is the superior track! :hooker:

Nvm

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You