Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She didn't delay because Timothy falsely accused her of being a rapist, she delayed her album because she's making a film to go with it and she wants to release it with the album with no singles out before. A bit like Lana and her poetry book

This is the Norman Fucking Rockwell Pre-Release Thread not Felony Martinez’s thread! just reminding y’all x

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

This is the Norman Fucking Rockwell Pre-Release Thread not Felony Martinez’s thread! just reminding y’all x

People've been talking about Sky Ferrera or whatever her name is in the past 10 pages, has anyone said something? No. This thread is a mess anyway, we all know it's a NFR pre-release. The point is, people here shouldn't be talking about anything else than NFR and still the majority of the comments are off topic. So, don't only say it for Melanie, say it every single time people aren't talking about NFR.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Sometimes I get a feeling that she thinks she's a one hit wonder. She always hangs onto Video Games in interviews and at one point at a LATTM show she said something like "if you're a real fan, I know some people had been brought here by friends, you know..." blah blah. Like. It's your tour. Your fans are here, stans or not!

I genuinely get a vibe that she herself thinks she burned out in people's eyes. Idk

that's sad

i so dream one day that we'll be talking about a Melanie x Lana collab.

Yes, but she was outed as a rapist, which is an understandable delay.

Lana is just too busy working as an unofficial parking inspector in L.A, she needs to get on with it.

she is not a rapist

giphy.gif

Yes, but she was outed as a rapist, which is an understandable delay.

Lana is just too busy working as an unofficial parking inspector in L.A, she needs to get on with it.

**falsely accused of being a rapist

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Can't believe it's 2019 and yet there's people calling Melanie a rapist

Anyways, stream Tag, You're It

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Maybe the delay means she's changing the title, in Jesus name I pray

i'm gonna cancel out your prayer by praying she keeps the title

giphy.gif

Fine China should’d been released instead of Guns and Roses and that’s on that

I support this point

I can't believe there are people who are actually believe she's planning a surprise release for tomorrow like you guys are just embarrassing yourselves at this point, just because she's doing clownery it doesn't mean y'all have to be boo boo the fool and play her game. 

zzEWHMl.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I can't believe there's people who are actually choosing to believe that she's planning a surprise release for tomorrow like you guys are just embarrassing yourselves at this point, just because she's doing clownery it doesn't mean y'all have to be boo boo the fool and play her game. 

zzEWHMl.gif

Girls we must DISREGARD this blatant hate speech and continue chanting “Norman fucking Rockwell” into the night and beyond. The spell MUST COME TRUE. God bless and A M E N

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Let the gays embarrass themselves in PEACE

I refuse to let Lana keep playing my fellow gays, I will not take this foolery!

(we gays share one brain cell and it's kept in gaga's purse and it's my turn to use the brain cell so thats why i'm thinking rationally)

zzEWHMl.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

can't believe its 2019 and there's not a HQ unedited file of Your Gal leaked yet omg

can't believe its 2019 and there's not a HQ unedited file of Your Gal leaked yet omg

agreed. i also feel the same way about Architecture

giphy.gif