Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

acting like she dead

She’s meditating guys

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I wasn't expecting a release today but I'm still upset. You know why? Because this time LAST YEAR she teased the HIAB snippet, and since then we haven't gotten any solid updates. I think that's the main reason why everyone here is upset. Not because we were expecting anything, but because it just shows what could have been. I'm pretty sure the March 29th date was a solid date in the beginning, but got changed for some random reason (probably the poetry book). How damn hard is it to just SAY something on Twitter? Log in, type a few words then log out. Easy. Done. Even if it's something like "it's not coming out for a while" would suffice. It's the silent treatment that is fucking annoying and she's acting as if she didn't drop those two singles in September. Mess.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I wasn't expecting a release today but I'm still upset. You know why? Because this time LAST YEAR she teased the HIAB snippet, and since then we haven't gotten any solid updates. I think that's the main reason why everyone here is upset. Not because we were expecting anything, but because it just shows what could have been. I'm pretty sure the March 29th date was a solid date in the beginning, but got changed for some random reason (probably the poetry book). How damn hard is it to just SAY something on Twitter? Log in, type a few words then log out. Easy. Done. Even if it's something like "it's not coming out for a while" would suffice. It's the silent treatment that is fucking annoying and she's acting as if she didn't drop those two singles in September. Mess.

Uhh, she did almost exactly that

giphy.gif

Uhh, she did almost exactly that

saying "who knows when it will be out" isn't all that solid. She could have said "I don't know when it'll be out because ____________"

Bill E. Eyelash stans are eating good while tolerable people with real depression go hungry ?

tumblr_pp4847wnDg1qcxb34_500.jpg

you're big mad, huh?

giphy.gif

Hy guys.

I just woke up.

Aren't we supposed to have an album by now?

Is she doing that stupid thing where she will release it at 23:59 in the timezone where it is the latest it can be while still being on the 29th?

Wasn’t expecting it to be released but still disappointed lol. If this heaux doesn’t say anything I’m joining team #LeakNFR :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Wasn’t expecting it to be released but still disappointed lol. If this heaux doesn’t say anything I’m joining team #LeakNFR :creep:

don't let ben see you saying that lmao

giphy.gif

I mean, after everything that happened, as well as another Interscope artist who's huge at the moment releasing today, why would ANYONE hype themselves up for Lana's album being released on the same date and then act like you're surprised when you don't get anything? At this point, it seems like y'all actually WANT to be disappointed. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

don't let ben see you saying that lmao

@@Ben Mawson sorry daddy it was a joke

8LQ1.gif

Anyway, she (as many artists) usually *officialy* announces things around 5PM GMT / 1PM EDT when it’s a proper time in most of the timezones, so even if something’s happening today there’s still a few hours left.

Lana release Happenis Is a Bottomfly challenge

8LQ1.gif

In the car, in the car, in the backseat

I'm your baby

We go fast, we go so fast

We don't move

I believe in the place you take me

Make you real proud of your baby

christina-aguilera-birthday-5-1418928456

NFR Songs as Tops/Vers/Bottoms

Top: Mariners Apartment Complex, Venice Bitch, How to Disappear

Vers: Cinnamon, In the Car

Bottom: Happiness Is a Butterfly, Hope Is a Dangerous Thing

8LQ1.gif