Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Uhm so I hope everyone is spamming Lana on every social networking platform rn. She WILL speak on this mess. Enough is enough. I just called Interscope, the woman I spoke to said it probably got delayed due to minor changes and she'd received a bunch of calls already. We need to keep doing God's work out here ladies!

She MUST b adding bonus tracks, that must b it 2iu5izm.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

lmaooo these people phoning interscope are too much but also doing the work... what's the news

basically it was this guy who was really nice and he said that her personal management probably has more to do with deciding the release date. He also offered to give me the email of someone who would be able to tell me when there's a press release about the album. So Ben is really being a bitch huh

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

basically it was this guy who was really nice and he said that her personal management probably has more to do with deciding the release date. He also offered to give me the email of someone who would be able to tell me when there's a press release about the album. So Ben is really being a bitch huh

you really came through sis lmao lets send an angry email to those assholes

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

you really came through sis lmao lets send an angry email to those assholes

what's Ben's number? i just wanna talk.

giphy.gif

Im on the phone with interscope right now... girl bye

u absolute fucking legend :ohsnap:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

So, now we’re going to have to wait until this entire Eyelash era is over for NFR’s to begin again.

that sucks, cuz Billie is here to stay

giphy.gif

wait I didn't ask for the email cause i felt bad. the guy was on hold for like 10 minutes sorry guys i fucked up (i know that but jesus, can't a stan just do the best he can). I can try calling back but

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

this has to be interscopes doing period! i saw on this thread that they held UV for 6 weeks and we all know the problem she had w/ releasing it how she wanted. this is obviously happening again thats why she has no idea when they are gonna get let her release it. seriously fuck them. i dont think lana is doing this clownery all on her own

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking