Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It's fucking March 29 and all this troll does is a yoga with a motherfucking RABBIT on her head it's a nightmare literally a nightmare

Bez-tytu-u.pngxxx.png

Think about it differently... At least after all of this matcha/yoga/crystals mess, she's not a vegan yet... Cause she's holding the actual damn rabbit without resentment

Stripped of my own life

It's fucking March 29 and all this troll does is a yoga with a motherfucking RABBIT on her head it's a nightmare literally a nightmare

Bez-tytu-u.pngxxx.png

shes wearing the same pants outfit as last night... i mean im not judging cuz i do the same but lol

Ok, I've got that she wanted to bring more Lizzy out...
Like get a little bit out of persona, but THIS...
This is another one of her problems,
because she got out of hand
stans won't survive,
we're sinking into the rabbit crap

HBTB

Stripped of my own life

Honestly, I kinda love how much of a non-pop star Lana is (lack of a better term). She isn't doing huge promo, her face plastered everywhere. She lives her life how she wants: very lowkey. She's super famous but yet still has control over her personal life, and still lives like a normal person and I love it

I wonder if NFR will reflect this in some way

negAbhB.png

Bez-tytu-u.pngxxx.png

We're the person in the back, looking from afar waiting on her to do something while she does everything but the thing we want :facepalm:

That's what I'm saying! A disco/synth/electro pop album produced by Giorgio Moroder while he's still alive , but make it ~dark~ and Del Rey – it would be amazing! :grinds:

I'd LOVE funky/groovy dark sci-fi space station Lana 

Um I'll take a pop album before waiting 7 months + for a fucking album that's 3/4 piano ballads like NFR :awkney:

I'd LOVE an album with songs like She's Not Me

SNM is a BOP

THE TASTE JUMPED OUT

R5sPD4M.jpg

Um I'll take a pop album before waiting 7 months + for a fucking album that's 3/4 piano ballads like NFR :awkney:

aight, then give me the piano ballad album

I'll take an album of 13 tracks that sound like Old Money/Change (I highkey love Change so miss me w/the hate)

negAbhB.png

I'll take an album of 13 tracks that sound like Old Money/Change (I highkey love Change so miss me w/the hate)

her best song, her magnum opus, the pinnacle of her achievements...that's a hill i'll die on btw. i am HERE for this concept

it's just the way i feel

her best song, her magnum opus, the pinnacle of her achievements...that's a hill i'll die on btw. i am HERE for this concept

It's not a bop for sure, but it has such a nice nostalgic vibe to it... Wasn't it reworked from metamphetamines? 

Stripped of my own life

It's not a bop for sure, but it has such a nice nostalgic vibe to it... Wasn't it reworked from metamphetamines? 

it was

giphy.gif

i like how she disables comments... it shows shes at least aware of the absolute madness and doesnt feel like being attacked. as long as she knows we are upset thats fine i guess because it could hopefully push her to do something.