Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You forgot about Cinnamon, but that's the only thing you're missing, as far as I can tell.

You didn't just forgot the one song that makes life worth living :creep:

Thanks guys lol changed it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Honestly tho as a gay / bi / homoromantic / whatever I just like girls person, it's stupid but I'm gonna be incredibly happy and moved if Lana sings the song while keeping the pronouns. It would comfort me and just yeah make me really happy

ZKcaooE.png

She announced Hope a week before. Also anyone who thinks a cover would be sent to radio is wasting valuable thread space. Maybe a cover from Lady GaGa or Ariana Grande (IF even then) but def not from Lana, who’s probably struggling to get on the radio in the first place. Lana has plenty of references to other songs in her music and titles. She even has a song CALLED Guns and Roses. What’s not clicking?

:toofunny:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

It really is a cover... this bitch...

Well, at least something is something. I'm excited tbh, but the fact that the lead single is a cover is so... :toofunny:

She could've released Cinnamon instead, but well

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

why do i still feel bitter though dhdhdhsj.... i still want some info on the actual album. a cover is cute and all but she did say two singles and her poetry book probably before the album :crossed: and who knows if this is one of the two singles she was talking about or just something interscope had her do real quick, esp judging that production it doesn’t sound like antonoff. if this sets back everything even longer, well.... by that time she won’t even want to release it anymore. :rip:

BTD - Blue Velvet

Paradise - Chelsea Hotel No. 2

Ultraviolence - The Other Woman

Honeymoon - Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood

Lust For Life - You Must Love Me

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Doin’ Time

Speak for yourself Blue Velvet was a #1 hit and covered by many not to mention influenced the name of the Lynch film  :facepalm:

I literally said it was a classic song.  :facepalm:  That doesnt change the fact most of the young people today are musically unknowledgeable.

idk im just uneasy... some people think it might not even be on the album (im sure it is tho) but i dont expect this as a lead... it feels very random esp being a cover. im just worried shes doing this for us to have our "summer song" and make us wait 5 months again. either way im excited... im just looking too much into the future

An increase in wig sale profits. 2ur7b53.jpg SURF. SURF EVERYWHERE 2z6fa84.jpg GAY PANDEMONIUM zxpbb9.jpg35d166u.jpgo6e1jq.jpg May the hype gods find u quick Clamp 256zc51.jpgtumblr_mmjmqrcEa91s6my24o2_500.gif

Thank you, sweetie. :’) Btw, never change that profile pic, I really missed it when you suddenly changed it haha, I’m glad to see it again. <3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

SUMMERTIIIIIIIME

Maybe I’m not feeling any excitement because it’s May but it’s still below 15 degrees here and there was a short hail storm when I walked to the train station today. Not feeling any summer vibes at all. :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

so far she has released a solid, classic Lana sounding acoustic song, a 10 minute guitar psychadelic trip, a depressing long syrupy but sad and beautiful ballad and now she’s gonna serve a trippy summer banger to get high to and enjoy the sun...... HER MIND :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Maybe I’m not feeling any excitement because it’s May but it’s still below 15 degrees here and there was a short hail storm when I walked to the train station today. Not feeling any summer vibes at all. :noparty:

Wait until it comes out :legend:

She’s been so messy this era that I’m not feeling any excitement. :( I love reading your comments though. :’)

Same, I feel as dead inside as ever.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.