Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

There are many meanings hidden in lyrics and melodies. :creep:

I wouldn't look too into this comment. Besides the Google Translate just sounding like a very lyrical translation, she said in another interview that there are many lines in Hope that are in-jokes between her and her friends/family, so the semiotics in her lyrics are ones that we'll never really be able to understand.  :crai:

3lfQEhw.png

Why is she posting snippets all the time then?

Maybe to get approbation from people??? Because she's insecure??

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Imagine the pain and the emotion in Hope if she took 3 years to complete it. How deep some lines can be and we have no idea. How each word is a knife stabbing her back.

I just wish it hadn't taken 6 minutes to record, mix and master it. The production is horrible and does it no justice at all. Poor Hope deserved so much better.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I just wish it hadn't taken 6 minutes to record, mix and master it. The production is horrible and does it no justice at all. Poor Hope deserved so much better.

can you imagine Hope with a cinematic Honeymoon albumesque strings production... :toofunny: HIADTFAWLMTHAHSHBSJS was robbed

I will literally unstan if she ever collabs with a kpop group. That's when you know you've hit rock bottom.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I will literally unstan if she ever collabs with a kpop group. That's when you know you've hit rock bottom.

maybe halsey got hold of this info before we all did and thought collabing with them would finally impress her :awkney2:

Ok but let's not lie, she sounds like she was drinking some expensive narcotic opium tea at the chorus of SoC. But KPOP? Oh honey no. If she thought we were bad like . . . giphy.gif

soc bridge> anything from the music industry

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I mean, yeah, Cruel World and Shades Of Cool are fantastic songs, but if she picks these two to describe herself as a person, I feel kinda feel sorry for her. I would've thought she's in a better place now? 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif