Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

why the fuck cant she just say a date. ik it has radio impact on the 20th but im getting nervous that it might not be released friday.

also they say "coming soon" as if it wasnt already shown and the whole song was already played to the public lmao

Not Lana still writing cryptic captions as if it's going to make the fans more intrigued rather than pissed off :facepalm:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

We all realise that she's teasing a song for a documentary from a film festival that finished on May 5. Don't we?

I just ... I don't know. I feel like releasing it during the film festival would've been better for promoting both the doco and song? Crazy idea, I know.

wrl28i.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

It's coming this week! they've already made a promo link for it https://lana.lnk.to/dointime

Great!! Yessssssss, ok not to pester u though, but did u know of any other indicators of when music's gonna b released, like this? Where'd ya get the link? 

Wanna put this in the info protocol thread so everyone's aware of it 

UV/Honeymoon

We all realise that she's teasing a song for a documentary from a film festival that finished on May 5. Don't we?

I just ... I don't know. I feel like releasing it during the film festival would've been better for promoting both the doco and song? Crazy idea, I know.

wrl28i.jpg

I'm sorry but this pic still gets to me I swear fbeiajdjeisosjssnsksjdnsksjsns

UV/Honeymoon