Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Genuinely curious, which song on either of those albums has better writing than hope in your opinion?

UV: Ultraviolence, Brooklyn Baby, Old Money, Black Beauty, Is This Happiness

HM: Terrence Loves You, God Knows I Tried, The Blackest Day, Swan Song

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

It's nothing, guys.

I found him. This is Big Dreams; it samples Blue Jeans:

His channel has all the other titles I found on there too.

It's nothing, guys.

I found him. This is Big Dreams:

what in the name of bootleg

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

It's nothing, guys.

I found him. This is Big Dreams; it samples Blue Jeans:

oh so it was just a blue jeans sample  :facepalm:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Anyways, doesn’t she register songs under Lana Del Rey now?

And guys, she will release Doin’ Time soon (some sources say this Friday); to release the lead for NFR right after would be « stealing the thunder » for Doin’ Time.

I fear "Doin' Time" is gonna be a fun good summer song, but it aint gonna quench our thirst...

we have been starving for NFR after all this time; and realistically she is going to disappear for a month/more after Doin' Time releases...

jus tryna be realistic...

I've been crushed after the disappointment LFL was, truly an album for the critics, and her lackluster effort in all arenas of art...

Venice Bitch gives me hope but im very anxious to see what her new music is like... I just hope she whips up some magic like she did on UV / BTD / Paradise / HM

Awesome find!!!! You da best

Wasn’t Cactus just a cover too like The Good Life? (Was that registered as well?)

Yes, I remember reading somewhere that it had been registered and I know there are other songs as well (Talking Like an Answering Machine) that she had registered but never released so I guess we should take it with a grain of salt

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I fear "Doin' Time" is gonna be a fun good summer song, but it aint gonna quench our thirst...

we have been starving for NFR after all this time; and realistically she is going to disappear for a month/more after Doin' Time releases...

jus tryna be realistic...

I've been crushed after the disappointment LFL was, truly an album for the critics, and her lackluster effort in all arenas of art...

Venice Bitch gives me hope but im very anxious to see what her new music is like... I just hope she whips up some magic like she did on UV / BTD / Paradise / HM

Totally with you! I just hope NFR is released end of August. If so, the lead in June wouldn’t be impossible.