Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ooooh, Chuck has a new story with a green screen ... please let it be for some sisterly project.

and so we've come to beg for chuck's involvement in a lana-related project...

how the mighty have fallen :suicide:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

They use that as a placeholder cover but I am positive the actual cover will just be the cover of the documentary.

or a rushed one by chuck with lana green screened in front of the original cover art

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

i dont want this song

i fucking NEED it

MT0rqMZ.gif

this thirst is greater than ever

tenor.gif

so how long before a songs release does this link come around? chance we getting this thursday orrrrrrr

No but truly, thank god for Doin’ Time. Both a blessing and curse. Now we have something to sorta hold us over for the entire summer (let’s be real, we’re not getting SHIT til like August) but it also probably makes her think she has more time now to not give us anything.:defeated:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

i was listening to sublime a few minutes ago and the song sounded so familiar. I realized it was ‘Garden Grove’, the same song from jack’s stories posted in the past.

wow my brain is amazing

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

and so we've come to beg for chuck's involvement in a lana-related project...

how the mighty have fallen :suicide:

I mean ... Chuck is probably the only person who can make that lazy bitch do any work rn, so

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I feel bad bc I know the song is going to be amazing but I’m semi-already over it w all this “coming soon” shit and also if she really plans on going radio silent for three more months I KNOW for a fact this song is NOT going to tide me over (tie me over?). Like I’m already kind of over it just from the 40 second snippet....

Anyway, negative Nelly over here lol. BTW OT but I never really have been able to enjoy Sublime unless I was high or see someone enjoying Sublime unless they were high... idk I’m sober now and allegedly Lana is too so I just wonder what the appeal is for her?

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

She is responsible for my animosity towards her poetry book, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

When she announced the poetry book, I was like, "I care much more about the music but it's something she wants to do so okay, cool. Probably will end up buying it ..."

You know, and then she started posting poems and no music, and I was like, "... this is a bit irritating but she wants to do it, so okay, cool. Music soon, surely. Possibly won't buy the book because it's all on Insta anyway ..."

And now I'm like, "FUCK THE POETRY BOOK. STAB IT IN ITS FACE. ME? BUY IT? HAHAHAHAHAHA."

I'll probably still buy it because I'm a sucker

She is responsible for my animosity towards her poetry book, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

When she announced the poetry book, I was like, "I care much more about the music but it's something she wants to do so okay, cool. Probably will end up buying it ..."

You know, and then she started posting poems and no music, and I was like, "... this is a bit irritating but she wants to do it, so okay, cool. Music soon, surely. Possibly won't buy the book because it's all on Insta anyway ..."

And now I'm like, "FUCK THE POETRY BOOK. STAB IT IN ITS FACE. ME? BUY IT? HAHAHAHAHAHA."

I'll probably still buy it because I'm a sucker

this is exactly me except minus the small text

it's just the way i feel

Okay because I hate myself I decided to read the comments on Sublime's re-post ...

The very first comment didn't disappoint. "Lana's voice really doesn't match the style" and the same person followed that up with, "it would've been cool if someone like Gwen Stefani did it."

:stop: