Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This song captures the essence of summer more than what LFL did.

She's like an exotic flirtier version of SB like que woooooooooow I can bounce quarters to how she sings whatamigonnabe-doin' 2utswoy.jpg SUUUUUUUUHHHHHMER TTTTTTTTHAAAII IIIMMEEE ~ those xylo tones, mile high cluuuuuuuuuub so vaporyyyyy ne9v8k.jpg2nk16l4.jpg25ewb5u.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

Ok but this is a HUGE bop, why isn't this on NFR? Also who produced this? He/she should replace Jack :hooker:

Andrew Watts Rita Ora's Ex

It’s out in Aus now I’m listening to it on my phone gettin even MORE lit, this song completely surpassed my expectations. The production and her voice sounded kinda muffled/weird on her insta snippet. This.... blew me away.

God, godddddddddddddddd

I love that she didn’t change the pronouns, I love how it sounds like she’s talking about herself and it sounds so fierce when she’s singin about drowning her, singing about how she’s evil.... ughhhhhhhhhhh imagine if she did an album full of songs like this, the true successor to UV..... I’m so shook

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

This song captures the essence of summer more than what LFL did.

Perhaps because Lust for Life isn't a tribute to summertime and easy living?

The only flaw with this song is that it's too short

It actually feels longer than 3 mins, at least in my ears.

So what does that have to do with anything?

Exactly lol it's so arbitrary and we all know we're gonna listen to it before it comes out in our part of the world and also buy/stream it when it is..

There's a whole lot of hypocrisy from some people on here

Her best cover. I love this one a looot. It's the ultimate summer groove song, the production is really good and she sounds fucking sexy and cool on it. Already replayed it like 30 times lol. It's so good! Could be a little longer but still. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***