Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Didn’t you just say it was going to flop

legit I live for the 180s people pull in this thread, like I hope some of y'all stretch because this is hard on a body

Summertime and the living's easy and Bradley's on the microphone with ras m.g.

9MPqdup.gif9MPqdup.gif9MPqdup.gif

Me and my girl we got a relationship

vKaMq4x.gifvKaMq4x.gifvKaMq4x.gif

Evil I've come to tell you that she's evil most definitely evil

23d.gif23d.gif23d.gif

LMFAO

she is really trying to push this weird crosshatch papery look... like why??????  her poetry is shit.  all she talks about is vague relationship drama.  theres no depth.  she is intentionally trying to be in bad taste at this point. i swear, she actively wants to lose fans.

second of all, about NFR, speaking of bad taste, we are talking ab an imaginary album produced by Jack Antonoff, who has worked with Taylor Swift and dated Lena Dunham.  i think this is truly the epitome of bad taste.  ive given up.  someone please leak NFR so i can listen once then cut off my ears.

this is really mean. her poetry is not shit at all

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Daisy Chains would have been better... but it’s also a sexual position. Might be why she didn’t go with it.

"With the daisies, feeling hazy"

oh I see what was going on alright  :creep:

I’m legitimately freaking out, do you hear that fucking BASS  :legend:  :legend:  :legend: I feel like it was literally made for radio play, the finger snaps in the second chorus and the third chorus in general  :gclap: