Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Oh come on I thought the hipster shit was done. This boring acoustic shit ain't it and y'all don't have to be hip and edgy trashing on BTD all of a sudden because fans want ACTUAL music production lmfao

#1 it's not ''acoustic''.

#2 it's light years better than poorly mixedoverproduced, overblown Born To Die shit that age like milk. 

Like I said the other day, y'all need to move on and go listen to Halsey. 

We are seriously getting on her nerves guys. I commented her latest IG video asking about the album and she deleted my comment. :eek:

You know what to do though :brows:

shook

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

it’s all subjective you loons. What’s better and what’s not.

Y do y’all think she’s deleting comments about NFR? Just annoyance? Or is it cancelled?

We are seriously getting on her nerves guys. I commented her latest IG video asking about the album and she deleted my comment. :eek: 

You know what to do though :brows:

https://youtube.com/whatch?v=whI2sAzOqYw

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

you better respect btd sis. y'all say what you want but born to die/paradise era will forever remain superior and it will always be a 10000000000000000000 % better than anything she will put out from now on. you certainly can't compare mac or white mustang to born to die or ride

I have to laugh. Basically everything she put out after BTD and Paradise is better. Those albums are overproduced and don't sound authentic anymore. I'm not saying they weren't legendary in 2012-2013. But they aged and if you still only associate Lana with them, that's sad

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

“Make up stories bout my life and very cherry bomb”

Norman Fucking Rockwell a Celebration Of Life

tumblr_inline_nlc2q2DqEI1r0636g.giftumblr_inline_nlc2q2DqEI1r0636g.giftumblr_inline_nlc2q2DqEI1r0636g.gif

goodbye norman fucking rockwell

tumblr_inline_nlc2q2DqEI1r0636g.gif

Why is this being said????

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It's kinda amusing how Norman Fucking Rockwell is shaping up to be everything Born To Die should've been (but failed) after Video Games. Classic Lana songwriting with Lizzy/Video Games vibes, beautiful melodies, but more mature, understated, stripped down... without tacky/cartoonish vocals and heavy, glossy production. That's why it's going to be her best and most acclaimed album ever. 

Why can't she just say "yeah guys NFR isn't finished and/or I'm re-working some things and/or this is what's happening and why I can't release it right now etc." Like damn sis, use your words then maybe fans will stop asking about it?!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Why can't she just say "yeah guys NFR isn't finished and/or I'm re-working some things and/or this is what's happening and why I can't release it right now etc." Like damn sis, use your words then maybe fans will stop asking about it?!

Because maybe she will send a statement to some african magazine like she always do

tumblr_inline_nlc2q2DqEI1r0636g.giftumblr_inline_nlc2q2DqEI1r0636g.gif

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Guys y’all are so quick to assume she’s done with the album. It’s prolly just her label, she’ll release it whenever they actually let her. Which could be anytime, I guess. Maybe she sent it to Rick and wants to see what he thinks? Maybe execs STILL HAVENT HEARD IT? Who knows

Yikes...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I never knew I can hurt like this

And everyday life goes on like
I wish I can hear you for a while
Wish you but try not to cry
As time goes bye

And I'm sure you reached a better place
And still I'd give
The world to listen Norman Fucking Rockwell
Me right here, listening to you
But it's like your gone too soon
Now the hardest thing to do is say
Bye, bye
Bye-bye bye-bye bye-bye
Bye-bye bye-bye bye-bye
Bye-bye bye-bye bye-bye, bye-bye

tumblr_inline_nlc2q2DqEI1r0636g.gif

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I'll take good music and lazy, shitty visuals over bad/mediocre music and great visuals any day of the week. Born To Die had some great visuals, but the music has aged badly. And not even nostalgia can trick me into thinking that album was any good.