Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

so i just listened to MAC for the first time in 5 weeks... ma'am let me just say... whew

ill try not to listen to it again till the album comes.. it rly felt so good again and not played-out which i was afraid could happen

omfg im listening again im trying so hard... 

Listening to the snippets of the not-yet-released songs after a long time did the same to me. It's gonna be a great album. 

are you sure it's not him? so many people i know told me it was him. it's weird.

It's not Win. I'm surprised people told you that. I think the guy behind LanaDelNews posted a selfie in his stories every now and then. I used to follow his account not too long ago but idk, he looks and seems like a cool guy but most other times I feel like his habit blocking people makes me question if some of those people had valid critiques + the cringey moments where he sort of suggests that he's one of the only valid resources to get updates other than Lana or her team. I mean not even Lana is good at giving updates.

It's not Win. I'm surprised people told you that. I think the guy behind LanaDelNews posted a selfie in his stories every now and then. I used to follow his account not too long ago but idk, he looks and seems like a cool guy but most other times I feel like his habit blocking people makes me question if some of those people had valid critiques + the cringey moments where he sort of suggests that he's one of the only valid resources to get updates other than Lana or her team. I mean not even Lana is good at giving updates.

From what I understand, he writes to her almost every day and every once in a while, she responded. She might have given him a couple of « scoops » in previous eras (she is after all always sweet to fans and he is a very dedicated one and his account did not get the axe when many Lana fan accounts got deleted), but surely not this time around.

Maybe if these made up rumors like the one today keep getting traction maybe Lana will make a statement and clear the air... we should blow the rumors up. Lol I can dream anyway. She probably just laughs at us

i feel like maybe she's enjoying this aspect and probably feels it's creating more buzz. hence the "long awaited" thing whenever this kind of thing happens. from a marketing perspective i can see some thinking it's actually creating a lot of hunger rather than.... cynicism and boredom 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

From what I understand, he writes to her almost every day

i mean for all our whining, we haven't quite reached these 'masturbating into a sock while crying' levels

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

From what I understand, he writes to her almost every day and every once in a while, she responded. She might have given him a couple of « scoops » in previous eras (she is after all always sweet to fans and he is a very dedicated one and his account did not get the axe when many Lana fan accounts got deleted), but surely not this time around.

Hmm, I guess her following him also gives him more credibility. But she has of course followed other fans and interacted with them, giving them bits of information. I sort of feel like she appreciates his support, but only interacts with him if she doesn't want to be too direct about an issue- like when a fan posted a video of her when she didn't want their conversation on social media and he posted to everyone to not spread it.

Hmm, I guess her following him also gives him more credibility. But she has of course followed other fans and interacted with them, giving them bits of information. I sort of feel like she appreciates his support, but only interacts with him if she doesn't want to be too direct about an issue- like when a fan posted a video of her when she didn't want their conversation on social media and he posted to everyone to not spread it.

Like you said, I don’t think he’s that special and that privileged when it comes to having scoops (contrary to what he let believe) or interacting with her. And she did do the same with other accounts.

He must feel kinda left out with the NFR era: I don’t think there are scoops to be shared lol.

:lmao: You are still here complaining? Where´s the sense of it all at this point? Just wait till something gets announced and put your everyday complaints down until then.

It's like real great exercise for bs radaring nd laughing tbh giphy.gif

lock the thread challenge source.gif

C u at the rando Lana disc then 1q3ed3.jpg

UV/Honeymoon