Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't expect anything for a good while. She goes to Europe in about two weeks and stays there for a month (even longer if she goes on vacation afterwards, which she probably will). I doubt very much she'll release the poetry book or drop a single before or during, and as we know we're not getting NFR until that goddamn poetry book is out. 

Everything is terrible and awful ... 

whens the last time lana did a livestream?

End of December, I think? Or start of January

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i meannnnn............ the fact that doin' time, a.k.a a (bad, let's face it) COVER is her most streamed song on spotify makes me wanna scream... like ppl really stream whatever the hell this is instead of Ride or Terrence Loves You? nonsense. absolute nonsense. I've only listened to the snippets and it's terrible, i refuse to listen to the whole thing. nuhu.

Ride is one of her best but it's over 6 years old so people are over it by now and Terrence Loves You has been a snoozefest ever since the beginning so ain't no one streaming it. It's only natural for Doin' Time to be number one for the time being since it's the most recent one and actually somewhat decent unlike the bland NFR tracks.

People who listen to the Summertime Sadness remix deserve to lose their hearing though.

72mq.gif

Oooh, I knew that sneaky bitch went to church again!

https://twitter.com/LanaismPoland/status/1137264124428242944

At least she doesn't look possessed this time hehe

Billboard releaaed the list of albums that will be released til the end of november

and guess what

Lana is not on the list

so... we will not get album

It's because we don't have a release date, how could they know lol

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Billboard releaaed the list of albums that will be released til the end of november

and guess what

Lana is not on the list

so... we will not get album

K but Billboard doesn't miraculously have a release date that no one has heard about yet (shocker) and they prob just don't want to release inaccurate info. so yeah this means next to nothing.

everyone needs to just take a chill pill for a sec and accept that we know next to nothing in this moment and that's okay!

Its like those chinese finger traps or devil's snare from harry potter (lel): the more we fight it and struggle, the more stuck we are going to become!

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I'm going to be superficial right now. Her hair looks fabulous and I like the color of it too. Surprised she hasn't dyed it back to black already. Also, this outfit is much nicer too. She looks cute. 

On a more serious note, I wish she stopped going to that cult church. I swear I have a feeling she's going to come out with some christian music. 

During pride month I’m-

33n80ao.jpg

for real I’m done with this bitch. I’ll probably still hang out here but I’m not stanning her anymore. Fuck Lana for her egregious lack of communication and seemingly willful/feaux-ignorance, fuck NFR, fuck this now seemingly-entirely-fake “progressive”/“positive” Lana we had last era and this basic bitch that replaced her this era, fuck Hillsong, and fuck this garbage fire of an era. I hope NFR leaks in its entirety and flops, I hope her poetry book gets cancelled or flops, and I hope Interscope drops her for stalling on her album release.

Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Faggot Like Me to Have - But I Have It.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

During pride month I’m-

33n80ao.jpg

for real I’m done with this bitch. I’ll probably still hang out here but I’m not stabbing her anymore. Fuck Lana for her egregious lack of communication and seemingly willful/feaux-ignorance, fuck NFR, fuck this now seemingly-entirely-fake “progressive”/“positive” Lana we had last era and this basic bitch that replaced her this era, fuck Hillsong, and fuck this garbage fire of an era. I hope NFR leaks in its entirety and flops, I hope her poetry book gets cancelled or flops, and I hope Interscope drops her for stalling on her album release.

Go OFF, sis (I love it)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Omg just realized my phone autocorrected stanning to stabbing :toofunny:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

We're dragging her on Twitter; come join in

https://twitter.com/13b1tches/status/1137272712865492992

omg my impact

8LQ1.gif