Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

One year closer to getting NFR :flutter:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I always forget that Lanas label and managers tried to pass her off as 24/25 in 2011/2012 lol, whenever I her birthday rolls around I think about that. I literally hate Hollywood, the music industry, and her label and managers.......

Iceland? which i think is kinda close to ireland?

tenor.gif

It's only a one letter difference, that's pretty close  :creep:

She appears to care so little about her career nowadays that I wouldn't put it past her to confuse the two and turn up in Reykjavik instead of Dublin.

"Iceland? Ireland? Whatever ..."

xpqbgl.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

fuck a dumb bitch named elizabeth grant on this day we celebrate the best national park and land in the entire universE!!! miss bitch give it up for the one and the only one the only:!

Stan Yosemititty or perish

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I don't want any mixed messages. If someone chants 'Norman Fucking Rockwell' she might just laugh about loving her fans. BUT IF THE WHOLE FRONT ROW START VIOLENTLY CHANTING 'CI-NNA-MON!! CI-NNA-MON!! CI-NNA-MON!!' OVER AND OVER she might actually perform it and/or consider releasing it  :deadbanana:

Maybe even bring pitchforks and torches for impact, idk

nice cocc bro

I don't want any mixed messages. If someone chants 'Norman Fucking Rockwell' she might just laugh about loving her fans. BUT IF THE WHOLE FRONT ROW START VIOLENTLY CHANTING 'CI-NNA-MON!! CI-NNA-MON!! CI-NNA-MON!!' OVER AND OVER she might actually perform it and/or consider releasing it  :deadbanana:

Maybe even bring pitchforks and torches for impact, idk

Yeah, and when she does this:

ida9ft.jpg

SCREAM the lyrics to Cinnamon instead of singing the lyrics of whichever BTD song she's doing.

"Heaven is a place on earth with youuuu ...VIOLET BLUE GREEN RED TO KEEP ME AT ARM'S LENGTH DON'T WORK!"

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream