Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana actually posted something. Now I’m getting my hopes up that she’ll be singing a good third of the song. And I want a badass music video Kill Bill style so baaad. ((Still don’t know how well their three very distinct voices will work together but we’ll see))

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

Dhsjdhsjdjdf im REALLY enjoying seeing the "pop music is the worst, I only like real music" fans throwing tantrums over this

Miley & Ariana aren't the only pop singers in the world though. Not liking them doesn't mean not liking pop music in general.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

What I want to understand is why are you guys so sure about a music video? Like... I know y'all like to get your hopes up and and then whine about it for twenty over pages but this is a whole new level of delusion.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i just really don't want them all to emulate charlie's angels if there's a video cos it's cliché as fuck and given it's a trio uggghhhh

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

i think it’ll be great promotion for Norman Fucking Rockwell

a tragic blow for miss del rey, who'll need all the matcha in LA to recover

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

It’s a soundtrack, there’s no way they’re doing an actual MV with the lead singers UNLESS it becomes like an smash hit of the summer. IF there’s a MV it’ll probably be scenes from the movie mixed together.

Now, let me put some clown makeup and spray myself with a little bit of Jinkx Monsoon's 'Delusion' perfume, and say that Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus are HUGE right now, so this song might become a world smash hit.

???, ?????????

What I want to understand is why are you guys so sure about a music video? Like... I know y'all like to get your hopes up and and then whine about it for twenty over pages but this is a whole new level of delusion.

theres a trailer for the song coming out. a song wouldnt have a trailer if it doesnt have a video

Because Hannah Lux Davis (music video director and long-time Ariana collaborator) followed the Charlie’s Angels account a few days ago and commented on Ari’s post

I am so close to getting May 26th and March 29th tattooed on me... Let's make July 2nd the final one for my holy trinity tattoo

The holy trinity should also include the UV original date (unless that’s it, the May 26th lololol)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Wait so now I’m conflicted... when it’s out, do I add this soundtrack song to Lana’s collab album I have or Miley’s collab album? I’m not sure which to pick... maybe both?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It’s a soundtrack, there’s no way they’re doing an actual MV with the lead singers UNLESS it becomes like an smash hit of the summer. IF there’s a MV it’ll probably be scenes from the movie mixed together.

Now, let me put some clown makeup and spray myself with a little bit of Jinkx Monsoon's 'Delusion' perfume, and say that Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus are HUGE right now, so this song might become a world smash hit.

Miley isn't that huge(her ep is doing bad) but ariana on the other hand.....

theres a trailer for the song coming out. a song wouldnt have a trailer if it doesnt have a video

if it was the trailer for the movie then they would tag the actors not the singers

It's a trailer for the movie featuring their song.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Why wouldn't there be a music video just because it's part of a soundtrack? Also, artists who aren't managed by complete twats (like our good sis) usually shoot videos and other visuals before the respective song is released, so considering that Ari is involved, I guess it's safe to say the video (if there is one) was shot already and is ready to be put out. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif