Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine if they recorded a video around that short time that Lana dyed her hair earlier this year. A concept. :oprah:

Edit: I looked the date, May 1st, come through BTD Lana :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

Miley is objectively talented, even if her music isn't your taste. I don't know why some people here are such haters lol.

this is me, for all her sins and the fact she's one of the most irritating people on earth she has a damn fucking good voice tbf

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Except what I've said is true. I've never once done that before on LB.

Just didn't like you being a smart ass. Like, right now. Again.

Omg yea Rorman. Like with me, my brother is in Lana’s band and you’re not allowed to question it even though I’m a stranger you’ve never met from online. I can give you his phone number lel but yea if you question me further you’re a smart ass luv

@@RormanNockwell

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I hope there’s a bunch of custom fan made album covers from the album cover shoot. Those are always good to use for demo albums and instrumentals lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What girlie? It’s true! She has some great vocals and stage presence.

That’s very true. She at least really loves her music and you can tell she’s doing a lot of it out of just pure fun and creativity

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What girlie? It’s true! She has some great vocals and stage presence.

I gotta say I haven't even tried to get into her music, but her voice... THAT voice. :slay:

8nl2OpX.png

That’s very true. She at least really loves her music and you can tell she’s doing a lot of it out of just pure fun and creativity

Exactly, her music sounds so personal and exciting. And of course it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I love it!

???, ?????????

i'm not a fan of miley's music at all but the girl has PIPES. she killed it in the chris cornell tribute concert, which i wasn't expecting at all

haven't seen this, but chris cornell also had incredible pipes so.... definitely indicative. RIP what a sex machine  :sadcore6:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I gotta say I haven't even tried to get into her music, but her voice... THAT voice. :slay:

Hear Dead Petz first. It’s psychedelic pop, it’ll leave you crying in a room for 3 hours :trisha:

I will never agree. Her voice is genuinely disgusting to me, she sounds like she gargled razor blades.

Your opinion but I truly think she’s going to be amazing in this collaboration

???, ?????????