Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wonder if she's really gonna put hope is a dangerous thing in the album, or if she's actually gonna put Sylvia Plath. And by that, I mean that the song was called Sylvia Plath for months and she suddenly changed into the really long title with no capital letters. That's the reason why lately, I've been thinking that there could possibly be two versions of the songs. It seems unrealistic even in my own mind but that would be cool to have hiadtfawlmthbihi as the piano ballad with no other instrument, and Sylvia Plath as the song with piano, strings, something à la Honeymoon. LOL I don't even know why I write this because it's kinda stupid

The song isn’t really about Sylvia Plath so I guess she just changed the name.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I wonder if she's really gonna put hope is a dangerous thing in the album, or if she's actually gonna put Sylvia Plath. And by that, I mean that the song was called Sylvia Plath for months and she suddenly changed into the really long title with no capital letters. That's the reason why lately, I've been thinking that there could possibly be two versions of the songs. It seems unrealistic even in my own mind but that would be cool to have hiadtfawlmthbihi as the piano ballad with no other instrument, and Sylvia Plath as the song with piano, strings, something à la Honeymoon. LOL I don't even know why I write this because it's kinda stupid

tenor.gif?itemid=5594549

Kkkkkkk am I really being delusional if I don't even believe in my own words

Yep I know you're right I was just sharing my unrealistic thoughts

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Norman Fucking Rockwell isn't about Norman Rockwell nor Norman having sex with Rockwell

Venice Bitch isn't about Venice

Cinnamon isn't about cinnamon

and so on

So 2020 Lollapalooza's tickets are on sale next week and I'm wondering if I should get them... I mean, since Lana loves festivals more than anything...  :crossed: maybe I'm lucky to see her again :deadbanana:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

So 2020 Lollapalooza's tickets are on sale next week and I'm wondering if I should get them... I mean, since Lana loves festivals more than anything...  :crossed: maybe I'm lucky to see her again :deadbanana:

I’d say wait and see if she’ll have her own tour again or their lineup.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

“Soon” could mean anything if LDR actually said that. Do we have objective confirmation, video or audio footage? “Soon” is relative.

she said "in a bit" apparently not soon. 

“Soon” could mean anything if LDR actually said that. Do we have objective confirmation, video or audio footage? “Soon” is relative.

This time we got “in a little bit”

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

omg i'm so excited for Bernie Fucking Sanders

Stop I love that man so much. I feel like they won’t give him his chance because of his age though :(

I bet he loves Lana & is also begging for nfr

"In a little bit" sounds like she'll surprise drop the album tomorrow or next week. I know, delusional. :toofloppy:

Can she stop toying with our emotions challenge  :defeated:

Your picture :lmao:

In a little bit can mean tomorrow or next year, in lana time

Stop I love that man so much. I feel like they won’t give him his chance because of his age though :(

I bet he loves Lana & is also begging for nfr

sameeeeeeeeeee

medicare, free tuition, and nfr for all

it's just the way i feel

Well at least we know why the albums taken so long. With the movie song getting massive promo once it drops shes obviously taking advantage of the free public promo.

as if she knows what promo is....

sameeeeeeeeeee

medicare, free tuition, and nfr for all

Yusssss

He nearly cracked his skull, got stitched & went to work. Miss thing should take some notes on worth ethic from mr thing.

Thanks. “In a bit” is even worse.

“Thanks I hate it”

Do you guys think there will be a tour for NFR?

OK well Jack's tl;dr post was about having a "real announcement" with a "date" and a "plan" and our good sis put a heart emoji and then said, "oh fuck"

Maybe she had an epiphany?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream