Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You guys need to go outside. She already said in two months, wether that is truth or not is another story. We wanted news and we got them. Let's not get greedy. :hooker:

This is not news, this is a distraction for us not to bother her with NFR related questions so that we could leave her for the summer during her shows. This puta knows what she is doing by twisting our minds

Ok I listened to the snippets from the album and Cinnamon is good and I understand why y'all don't shut up about it. However In Your Car is.......................... not good

leave

giphy.gif

Ok I listened to the snippets from the album and Cinnamon is good and I understand why y'all don't shut up about it. However In Your Car is.......................... not good

heresy

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

It just gives off this sense of total peace. The piano is being struck as absolutely delicately as possible, it sounds stunning. It could blossom into something amazing. It’s simple, the lyrics mean nothing really, but it just hits me like a warm summer breeze.

Cinnamon is THAT bop, but you better relisten to In Your Car a few times and come back when you get everything together

I feel like this is what people don’t get about VB and IYC stans. Yeah the lyrics aren’t super well written but the emotional feeling that the lyrics emanate when they mix with the instrumentals is so unique and I always feel something different with each listen

Once norman Fucking Rockwell lands this will officially be the best year in music. SO MANY AMAZING RELEASES. Anyone listening to the new Black Keys?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

It just gives off this sense of total peace. The piano is being struck as absolutely delicately as possible, it sounds stunning. It could blossom into something amazing. It’s simple, the lyrics mean nothing really, but it just hits me like a warm summer breeze.

perfect description, i feel like im gliding through heaven while listening to it. and the cars zooming by in the background (probably not in the actual song) is just *italian kiss*

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

perfect description, i feel like im gliding through heaven while listening to it. and the cars zooming by in the background (probably not in the actual song) is just *italian kiss*

I love the car sounds as well. This is why we NEED IT IN THE SUMMER. I want to add my own car sounds as I cruise and listen.

I feel like this is what people don’t get about VB and IYC stans. Yeah the lyrics aren’t super well written but the emotional feeling that the lyrics emanate when they mix with the instrumentals is so unique and I always feel something different with each listen

All of these posts are so wonderfull !!! I couldn't agree more with everything said.

The car sounds in white mustang are SHAKING

White Mustang is long dead, nothing is shaking

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

If she ever gives us another album, I hope it’s some actual sexy rock n roll shit. I’ve been wishing this since hearing her sing Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door. At a GNR show, I also remember thinking how nice it’d be if she covered a couple of their other songs but maybe I’m biased because I love them so damn much.

I also had a dream she covered In Every Dream Home, a Heartache & it was just divine.

Her voice & an electric guitar are the sexiest combo in my dreams :crying5: :rock:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

If she ever gives us another album, I hope it’s some sexy rock n roll shit. I’ve been wishing this since hearing her sing Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door. At a GNR show, I also remember thinking how nice it’d be if she covered a couple of their songs but maybe I’m biased because I love them so damn much.

I also had a dream she covered In Every Dream Home, a Heartache & it was just divine.

Her voice & an electric guitar are the sexiest combo in my dreams :crying5:

Imagine if she covered Hotel California. It may be slightly cliche, even for Lana, but I WANT IT. :sluttybunny:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven