Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Inb4 there’s a Billie and Lana collab in the works cause Billie keeps uploading HQ videos of BTD era Lana

The ATRL member who leaked info about the Miley and Ariana collaboration said there’s a Bad Guy remix featuring a “Mega star”, I doubt it’s Lana but there’s a possibility, I mean, they’re both signed to Insterscope records.

the title track better be out before her next show thats all im saying (isnt it like mid-end of july or does she have one beg of july?)

Poland on the 6th. It's just not on her website for fuck knows what reason.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Listening to Heroin on a hot summers night is a mood... now the sun is gone and it's dark but still hot. Damn she is the queen of summer.

It means very little but Chase has on his story that he's back in LA ... so I wonder if sis went back to LA?

Seems a bit strange to me that she'd go back to LA and then back to Europe (Poland) a week later but I can't relate because it takes like 49857439570239 hours to get to and from Europe from Australia and it wouldn't be worth doing.

Obviously, she can drop a song/make an announcement from anywhere, but she might go back to LA if she's going to do a small promo for it or something

:flop:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream