Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This is why you should've watched Looney Tunes as a kid, sis. Yosemite Sam!

Yeah, well, in spanish is Sam Bigotes, so...

REAL QUICK no matter how much we hate this and the longevity of it: her year long Instagram “marketing campaign” has built a lot of hype for this album. The NFR snippet got over 1 mil views overnight. Every time she puts out a snippet now media outlets are putting out articles about it. Just wish the “campaign” had been a little more clean cut, not even necessarily shorter. Nevertheless I’m still so excited for this album.

i cant believe i've literally been gone from lanaboards for almost 2 months and STILL nothing has happened...

proof that going outside doesn't change a thing

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i cant believe i've literally been gone from lanaboards for almost 2 months and STILL nothing has happened...

proof that going outside doesn't change a thing

Album drops in August/September

Confirmed by her at the last three shows she has played

she also confirmed the album would be released at the top of the year, remember that

To be fair she only said it at one of the shows, no? And faith in her word seems to be at an all time low...

I believed it at her show when she announced it, but now im doubting it a lot. Unless Interscope confirms anything then nothing is official. We cant trust Lana or her management

do her past releases follow the same pattern of dates like, lead single then same amount of time till pre order or album trailer or something, then the actual release??

anyways if we get an album trailer and it’s just more clips of her from the footage we got for mac and venice bitch i’m suing. what happened to chuck posting a teaser for mac or something and saying it was part of a series/larger project

also do u think we’ll get fancy new merch this time too or was that just for lfl cuz they were trying to commercialize her a little more? i hope this is new merch, it reminds me of when she posted the pics of her in the snow with an american flag or something. i get very ~natural~ vibes from this record so mountains would be in keeping with that. mayhaps it’s yosemitea ! i can’t tell if it’s embroidery but i think it’s cute and if it’s not merch and it’s just retail someone tell me where i can buy it please lol

she looks so cute in braids :flutter:

UbsOye5.png

she also confirmed the album would be released at the top of the year, remember that

The album wasn't finished yet and it was too soon to announce anything

To be fair she only said it at one of the shows, no? And faith in her word seems to be at an all time low...

Technically she said it twice. The first time she said in two months and the third time she said in a couple of months which also means 2

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

why is everyone throwing july 2nd around

why is it significant 

god knows why, its such a random date

She said it at the last three shows she played.

2 months in malahide

A couple months in dublin(?)

2 months at lollapalooza

REAL QUICK no matter how much we hate this and the longevity of it: her year long Instagram “marketing campaign” has built a lot of hype for this album. The NFR snippet got over 1 mil views overnight. Every time she puts out a snippet now media outlets are putting out articles about it. Just wish the “campaign” had been a little more clean cut, not even necessarily shorter. Nevertheless I’m still so excited for this album.

Exactly! I agree with you.

tumblr_mz57xcWKBd1tnabrro1_500.gif