Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

https://we.tl/t-TPvbCH9IiN

These are the screenshots of say yes to heaven implying that Eclipse has AIDS. The caption for the snapchat in the first pic says “pmfg my fatgay friend with aids” and then Say yes to heaven (Chloe) says “that’s literally Hakan[:] the [same] aura, the weight, the [same] STD”. Hakan is @@Eclipse in case that wasnt clear

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

ASDLKMFLSMDGFLHM reliving those screenshots, i'm laughing. The snapchat one :defeated:

I’m glad you think its a joke to make fun of people w AIDS, and to lie about people and say they have STDs and to fatshame them. You really just proved my point that you’re a scummy human being :kiss:

There are many more screenshots of the leakers dragging users and mods on here, making fun of Lana fans, making homophobic, fatphobic, racist and transphobic remarks if anyone cares to see

I’m glad you think its a joke to make fun of people w AIDS, and to lie about people and say they have STDs and to fatshame them. You really just proved my point that you’re a scummy human being :kiss:

There are many more screenshots of the leakers dragging users and mods on here, making fun of Lana fans, making homophobic, fatphobic, racist and transphobic remarks if anyone cares to see

I mean neither of them actually have aids LKSMADSFGF, and everyone in that chat knows that they actually don't have STDs, except for u because u never talked and just creeped. :P

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I hope that latest insta post is like the "I luv the songs I put out over the last year" post and she's gonna post something good soon .. needs one more post to even out the feed again ...

:smile:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I mean neither of them actually have aids LKSMADSFGF, and everyone in that chat knows that they actually don't have STDs, except for u because u never talked and just creeped. :P

And Zanella creeps inside Lana’s computer, James creeps on Rick Nowels email, and so on and so forth so I guess we’re all even

And Zanella creeps inside Lana’s computer, James creeps on Rick Nowels email, and so on and so forth so I guess we’re all even

LKDSMFDGLKFMH the fact that you actually BELIEVE that is astonishing. 

I mean still I’m sure Eclipse doesn’t appreciate being called fat, short, ugly, a creep and a pedophile but here we are

I mean still I’m sure Eclipse doesn’t appreciate being called fat, short, ugly, a creep and a pedophile but here we are

Yeah and I'm sure you don't know that we said the same things to him when he was in chat mainly as jokes... and he probably said other stuff back .. as jokes because thats what we do.. we joke  :creep:

Sorry I don't wanna spam bc this IS the NFR thread hehe, but ... you probably saw this and assumed.

but he was literally speaking of his Roblox acc.. which we play nightly (or at least used to) FHHGH