Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ranking snippets and my reaction: 

in your car - talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.

cinnamon - legendary 

norman fucking rockwell - cream my panties

how to disappear - love it

stronger - cute

hiab - get scrapped 

How to Disappear: MAGNUM OPUS INCOMING 

IYC: We deserve her, we truly deserve her.

Happiness is a Butterfly: Omfg THIS is how a piano song should be done. Oh wow.

Cinnamon: The next Cherry!! Yall will drool over her for a month and then into the pits she goes

Norman Fucking Rockwell: Cute, but for a title track a little less than enthusiastic. But I think full song will be cute

Stronger: Forgettable, I wouldn't be mad if she forgot to put her into the album submissions.

Ohp, I’m sorry you’re a black womens’ rights activist now!!! Silly me

I'm a black panther, as one would say

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I hope Lana stays far far away from Scooter Boob if she decides to look for new managers in the future

Ngl I feel like it would be appropriate for her, as another artist who writes all her own songs, to comment on this ... and another part of me is terrified she will comment and fuck it up.

Really, though, that lazy bitch can't even be bothered remembering the words to MAC so ofc she won't say anything.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

What colors do y’all associate this era and its songs with? I’m thinking overall there’s lots of beige and green. Cinnamon is def pink-ish, which would also be a lovely color for the vinyl haha.

qfrWuBl.png

What colors do y’all associate this era and its songs with? I’m thinking overall there’s lots of beige and green. Cinnamon is def pink-ish, which would also be a lovely color for the vinyl haha.

I love the idea of a pink theme in general, I've thought this ever since she posted that one vid with the sequined pink vape :P

giphy.gif

Cinnamon - Maroon

How To Disappear - Yellow/Tan

In Your Car - Orange/Brown/Gold

Stronger - Brown

Venice Bitch - Yellow

MAC- Light Blue/Yellow

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Ngl I feel like it would be appropriate for her, as another artist who writes all her own songs, to comment on this ... and another part of me is terrified she will comment and fuck it up.

Really, though, that lazy bitch can't even be bothered remembering the words to MAC so ofc she won't say anything.

I feel like it would be appropriate for her to sit there and eat her food