Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Noah fence but what are we gonna do if nothing happens on July 2? I’m prepared for nothing to happen just to avoid damage.

This is the worst era of me got dam life

I feel like it would be appropriate for her to sit there and eat her food

I think the most appropriate thing for her to do would be to release Nordstrom Fucking Rascal for once & for all

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Hope made some pretty strong and meaningful points, but I just wasn't feeling it. With Mariners and Venice being released I was more in the mood for a bop than anything. I'm sure I'll listen to it again when I'm in a blue mood

I DON'T LIKE LANA ANYMORE

tumblr_mjladggtVx1rdgz31o1_400.gif

PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT

What colors do y’all associate this era and its songs with? I’m thinking overall there’s lots of beige and green. Cinnamon is def pink-ish, which would also be a lovely color for the vinyl haha.

I see this era as a whole as a light brown 

HIAB - light brown & dark green

Stronger - light brown & grey

HTD - Purple

NFR - Red

In Your Car - Silver & light blue

Cinnamon - Light Pink, Red, & Blue

Venice Bitch - Light brown

MAC - Pale yellow

I love the idea of a pink theme in general, I've thought this ever since she posted that one vid with the sequined pink vape :P

Ooh and the pink seashell iphone case from the venice bitch video

Hope made some pretty strong and meaningful points, but I just wasn't feeling it. With Mariners and Venice being released I was more in the mood for a bop than anything. I'm sure I'll listen to it again when I'm in a blue mood

I think if she had released Doin Time and THEN Hope it wouldve been received better

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I feel like it would be appropriate for her to sit there and eat her food 

I'd really like her to have a Twitter fight with Justin Bieber, but I'll settle for her no longer going to his celebrity cult church. We all know she'll be there this Wednesday, though.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Ngl I feel like it would be appropriate for her, as another artist who writes all her own songs, to comment on this ... and another part of me is terrified she will comment and fuck it up.

Really, though, that lazy bitch can't even be bothered remembering the words to MAC so ofc she won't say anything.

Tbh the most I can see her doing is commenting on or liking someone else’s post about it. But it really is a relevant issue for her, especially if she ever wants to leave her label. Like isn’t that why she didn’t rerelease AKA, because she didn’t own it anymore? (I always assumed that was the issue since she re-recorded Yayo around the same time, sorry in advance if I’m wrong)

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Doin time is #77 (+23) on US iTunes. Quick we need to insert Lana in the Taylord/Scooby drama for more sales

Make it happen, Ben.

Also why haven't you put that picture up I made for you? So ungrateful

Fkn Ben

Oh and your live streaming sucks

Never gonna happen

She literally HATES us! Like how is the album coming in 2 months and we don't even know much about it yet other than hearing like half of the songs on it aksdfjkasdjfkasdjf! I have to LAUGH!  :lmao:

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

Everyone say thank u MoreCruelThanYou for doing us a service and exposing the Discord again <3

Also here's me and RornanNockwell 's album cover collab, leaking it since they havent responded to my message yet sjdgjhsg

tumblr_ptxidaawAc1yrrnlmo1_500.jpg

SORRY I was getting to it, bb

Brilliant! All credit to you, though, because you wrote all the lyrics, the melody, and did the entire production, and I just hummed in the background like a useless bitch.

Ooh and the pink seashell iphone case from the venice bitch video

Omfg speaking of! Does anyone know where you can buy that phone case! It is literally so cute but I haven't been able to find it anywhere! </3

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

Well I’ve been seeing some of you guys uploading some NFR concept album art & it’s been lovely. I decided to give it a try since graphic design actually is my passion. I hope you guys like it, constructive criticism is welcome. I’m on mobile so I hope it uploads well enough so that you’ll appreciate the quality.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass