Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Okay ladies so this Charlie’s Angels thing is giving me hope that this mess of an era could still be successful. Here is my ideas for how the era goes from now on:

• Charlie’s Angels single drops. It sounds pretty radio friendly and usually soundtrack leads do well so let’s assume it goes Top 10 (not unrealistic considering how Ariana has slayed the charts recently).
  • Then, a ‘reliable source’ which will in fact be the Hillsong priest and/or one of her basic white hoes ‘leaks’ information to TMZ that Lana sucked Jack’s dick and the reason for NFR’s delay was because all their studio time ended up being just sex.
  • Lana is now in the news, Azealia gets involved and the whole mess blows up.
  • TMZ catches Lena off guard and starts asking her questions about the Lana-Jack scandal. Lena initially denies any knowledge of the affair but paparazzi pester her so much (said paparazzi is in fact LanaBoards stans playing dress up) to the point where Lena breaks down and pretends she knew about it all along, in an attempt to snatch some attention from all this.
  • She threatens to leak Jack and Lana’s sextape which was in fact given to her by Lana’s team because they knew how she would react.
  • But then Lana pulls a Bella Thorne and decides that she won’t let her personal stuff be held against her, so she releases the lead single for NFR, Cinnamon, with two music videos. One is the exact sextape that Lena was threatening to leak, and is released exclusively to men.com because gay rights, but only for a day. The alternate music video is a censored version of the sextape. Both have Cinnamon playing over it, with the ‘eh-eh’ post-chorus playing at the perfect moment  :hooker:
  • Now Lana is all the news and some are praising her for taking ownership of her body, but some are slut-shaming. The Charlie’s Angels song gets a new breath of life (this whole mess has been timed with the release of the actual movie) but most importantly Cinnamon gets the meme effect, the phenomenon which pushed OTR to #1, and many other meme songs to Top 10.
  • Lana continues to ride the hype and releases more singles, eventually culminating in the release of Norman Fucking Rockwell, her most successful album to date.

Boom. Hire me Lana.

nice cocc bro

Okay ladies so this Charlie’s Angels thing is giving me hope that this mess of an era could still be successful. Here is my ideas for how the era goes from now on:

• Charlie’s Angels single drops. It sounds pretty radio friendly and usually soundtrack leads do well so let’s assume it goes Top 10 (not unrealistic considering how Ariana has slayed the charts recently).
  • Then, a ‘reliable source’ which will in fact be the Hillsong priest and/or one of her basic white hoes ‘leaks’ information to TMZ that Lana sucked Jack’s dick and the reason for NFR’s delay was because all their studio time ended up being just sex.
  • TMZ catches Lena off guard and starts asking her questions about the Lana-Jack scandal. Lena initially denies any knowledge of the affair but paparazzi pester her so much (said paparazzi is in fact LanaBoards stans playing dress up) to the point where Lena breaks down and pretends she knew about it all along, in an attempt to snatch some attention from all this.
  • She threatens to leak Jack and Lana’s sextape which was in fact given to her by Lana’s team because they knew how she would react.
  • But then Lana pulls a Bella Thorne and decides that she won’t let her personal stuff be held against her, so she releases the lead single for NFR, Cinnamon, with two music videos. One is the exact sextape that Lena was threatening to leak, and is released exclusively to men.com because gay rights, but only for a day. The alternate music video is a censored version of the sextape. Both have Cinnamon playing over it, with the ‘eh-eh’ post-chorus playing at the perfect moment  :hooker:
  • Now Lana is all the news and some are praising her for taking ownership of her body, but some are slut-shaming. The Charlie’s Angels song gets a new breath of life (this whole mess has been timed with the release of the actual movie) but most importantly Cinnamon gets the meme effect, the phenomenon which pushed OTR to #1, and many other meme songs to Top 10.
  • Lana continues to ride the hype and releases more singles, eventually culminating in the release of Norman Fucking Rockwell, her most successful album to date.

Boom. Hire me Lana.

You know, if executed subtly and with class. We could have another mid-Tropico film waiting in the wings of this tenor.gif?itemid=5782010

UV/Honeymoon

Boom. Hire me Lana.

I am dead. I died.

Duh end.

i cant believe i've literally been gone from lanaboards for almost 2 months and STILL nothing has happened...

proof that going outside doesn't change a thing

I think I've been away for like...a year. And like...ain't nothing goin on lol

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Luv weren’t you the one saying you hate gay people in the discord chat and making fun of people with AIDS??

giphy.gif

Just when I finally blocked out memory of that fucking Discord server..........................

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Today I was riding a bike and listening to Honeymoon and I have to say, this is her most perfect album for the summer. The easy going vibe, subtle instrumentation and angelic vocals. It’s incredible and I’m excited for NFR because I KNOW this is going to be the sequel of it. Fuckingg drop it already I CANNOT wait

I was thinking about how the album would be coming in a couple months and idk if this theory makes sense but I think August 16th really could be it mainly because that weekend is the 50th anniversary of Woodstock. I know we come up with dates that are “meaningful” all the time but the 50th anniversary only happens once and it would be the best homage since her album seems to be kinda folky and psychedelic so far. And playing festivals all throughout the summer to lead up to the release would be the perfect lead up too. Idk maybe I’m just getting more delusional the closer we get.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Sorry sweeties for this random post but Billie keeps posting about Lana on instastory. She posted 2 (one yesterday) 'videos' and now a photo which gives me a major question what is she doing? I know that she loves Lana etc. but MR.S said that there's bad guy remix incoming with a megastar (do we even consider Lana as a megastar, though?). Anyways cannot wait for the 2th of July to wear my clown makeup. 

giphy.gif

Sorry sweeties for this random post but Billie keeps posting about Lana on instastory. She posted 2 (one yesterday) 'videos' and now a photo which gives me a major question what is she doing? I know that she loves Lana etc. but MR.S said that there's bad guy remix incoming with a megastar (do we even consider Lana as a megastar, though?). Anyways cannot wait for the 2th of July to wear my clown makeup. 

if eyelash goes anywhere near miss del rey im out

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

ngl... lana seems to be doing a good amount of collabs lately so i wouldnt be surprised if she jumped on bad guy (also another great source of promo for the album which her managers would love) but yea im not sure if we would consider lana a megastar

ngl... lana seems to be doing a good amount of collabs lately so i wouldnt be surprised if she jumped on bad guy (also another great source of promo for the album which her managers would love) but yea im not sure if we would consider lana a megastar

She'd just be humming in the background kjghkshjgkljk

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I would definitely consider Lana a megastar.