Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I hope we'll have the record tumblr_paljlhQoOM1wancwqo3_640.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I heard someone say Yosemite yesterday when I watched Lana's performance at the Ally coalition and I always thought it was pronounced Yoh-Seh-Might 

I heard someone say Yosemite yesterday when I watched Lana's performance at the Ally coalition and I always thought it was pronounced Yoh-Seh-Might 

This is why you should've watched Looney Tunes as a kid, sis. Yosemite Sam!

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This is why you should've watched Looney Tunes as a kid, sis. Yosemite Sam!

I did, I just never realized that it's supposed to be that word lmao. :thumb3: I also watched Looney Tunes mostly in German so it was even harder for me to get what the english words were and what was translated. 

i am praying to isis to gaia to parvarti and to demeter i am praying to the horned god i am praying to see this album cover in the next seven days as my will is strong so i shall see as i will it so mote it be as i will it so mote it be as i will it so mote it be as

Lmao same. Took me the longest time to figure out how it's really pronounced

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven