Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm going to *** when I hear the chorus of In Your Car. I just know it.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

There’s something in the wind ~

I can feel it coming out

It’s me, I’m farting

And now it’s in your blood

Lately I’ve been thinking it’s just someone else’s job to drop

Norman Rockwell

Cause why would I

When I don’t give a damn

Ladies I’ve missed you all, how are we doing today in this wonderful circus? :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

this guy i’ve been on and off with for some time just left town for college and i really wish i could’ve played in your car on the (very emotional) drive back home @ lana.. in his car in his car i WAS his baby

this guy i’ve been on and off with for some time just left town for college and i really wish i could’ve played in your car on the (very emotional) drive back home @ lana.. in his car in his car i WAS his baby

Fuuuuck. I mean, we're not getting shit atm tho, but I'm still real sorry to hear that. Hope he calls soon or something 

UV/Honeymoon

Fuuuuck. I mean, we're not getting shit atm tho, but I'm still real sorry to hear that. Hope he calls soon or something

thank you dear <3 overall we left things on good terms, i don’t think we should force staying in touch because we all know how that goes

Off topic but I feel like Lana is one of those girls that say they support gay people but not their lifestyle.. gosh the amount of white girls I've met that have told me that...

lol what do you mean by their lifestyle

This is one of the saddest things I've seen, sending you a hug <3

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

IYC sounds so beautiful.

I can just picture myself driving Along the long road that follows the beach shore by Where I live listening to it on full volume in my car with all the windows down, with the warmth of the sun set lightly grazing my face while the sky has a blueish yellow/orange color to it with a faint breeze flowing through my hair and just feeling so peaceful. Like nothing else in the world matters at that exact moment.... siiigh

Idk if it was already posted, but Machine Gun Kelly's new album is coming out this friday and I can't find the IG post where he said he scrapped all the material he was working on (including Lana's collab), so we MIGHT get a few moans and mumbles a new song this friday if we are lucky.

8nl2OpX.png

IYC sounds so beautiful.

I can just picture myself driving Along the long road that follows the beach shore by Where I live listening to it on full volume in my car with all the windows down, with the warmth of the sun set lightly grazing my face while the sky has a blueish yellow/orange color to it with a faint breeze flowing through my hair and just feeling so peaceful. Like nothing else in the world matters at that exact moment.... siiigh

I think of fir trees, and the drama of sunset and how it warms everything light wise. Legs up, passenger seat, after having a minor fight, and gauging how he's feeling toward u. Neighborhood by the city vibes where the skies are real pretty, and the mountains only highlight that, but then make the drive seem cold aside from the lights and silhouettes of windows, stoplights and businesses. City buildings? Soft chatter from people walking on sidewalks, tension u can feel the heat emanating from it, to cold sighs, sarcasm then getting past it. Those kinda no mission drives around town so u can just se the scenery move while u feel safe in ur autooooo Laaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaa 

UV/Honeymoon

I just got possessed by Jesus Christ and made this, thots everybody?

tumblr_ptw8jlCyLh1xlieyho1_540.jpg

Legendaric

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Idk if it was already posted, but Machine Gun Kelly's new album is coming out this friday and I can't find the IG post where he said he scrapped all the material he was working on (including Lana's collab), so we MIGHT get a few moans and mumbles a new song this friday if we are lucky.

Idk he tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/machinegunkelly/status/1144431260472766464

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream