Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This era is the most serious and brutal homophobic act in the history of humanity after the gays tortures in concentration camps. Lana Del Hitler. This thread is forever the proof of her crimes

Guys babe I missed anything since the concert in Denmark? lol

There’s a time limit to respond? Shit my bad, I have a job.

As do we... you’re so arrogant omfg

Hate if I double posted but do we have any new info since the concert?

Guys babe I missed anything since the concert in Denmark? lol

As do we... you’re so arrogant omfg

Hate if I double posted but do we have any new info since the concert?

It may sound surprising, but we've had absolutely nothing new. Not a crumb

Okay ladies, it's July 1st. Do we think were getting any NFR related news this month?

Like I said before, it really depends on the CA song, I think. Will it get released this week or later (like in Sept-Oct, before the movie)? if the song is released in July, I don't think we'll have NFR news, except maybe the cover (and even that, it's a stretch in my mind): the soundtrack is good exposure for sure fro her, but you don't release a lead that will likely be very different from the soundtrack song so close. Like Doin' Time had its own period, the CA song probably will. 

But, if the CA song isn't out soon, there's still a chance this month for NFR news: cover, lead, maybe even track listing. 

I was just thinking.

Lana and Jack began working together at the first week of January 2018. She mentioned Sylvia in February 2018. We got the song almost a year later, in January 2019.

It’s just funny to me that the album seems to have taken a year to complete (January-December 2018) and it’s July and we still don’t have the album lol.

We don't have it now in July because we're getting it in August/September, or did you just mean that you don't understand why it took so long?

tumblr_mz57xcWKBd1tnabrro1_500.gif

She said it'll b out in a couple of months. I'm thinking she'll talk about everything else in a couple of months then and there too so tumblr_n4emtlaKUt1r90m4vo2_250.gif

If the damn album isn’t out by August or early Sept, i don’t know what i’m gonna do. This has been fucking tiring, the push and pull game she is playing with us for more than a year. Someone give her a class on how to decently release an album.

This era is the most serious and brutal homophobic act in the history of humanity after the gays tortures in concentration camps. Lana Del Hitler. This thread is forever the proof of her crimes

I really can't read the room with posts like these  :crossed:

locals only

We don't have it now in July because we're getting it in August/September, or did you just mean that you don't understand why it took so long?

The latter.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png