Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

A site that was apparently right about Doin' Time announced that the pre-order should come tomorrow

so THAT'S where the July 2nd date comes from?? Lemme just put on my clown makeup because a bitch is getting prepared!!!!!!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm also really looking forward to everyone's meltdowns when they don't like it. That's always fun. :flutter:

Honestly, I don’t care if the album has five songs total (Cinnamon, NFR, IYC, HTD, & HIAB), 33 songs with half of them filler, or if the album cover is her in a brown paper bag with mud smeared all over it. I am just going to be happy we get to see the tracklist/ album cover

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

A site that was apparently right about Doin' Time announced that the pre-order should come tomorrow

never heard or seen that. afaik the july 2nd hype comes from Honeymouns, and thats only a guess.

image.png

I remember seeing a foreign site post the date

they said they got it from an "unofficial source" so idk how reliable that is. (the source was probably honeymouns and their gut feeling lol)

Is it up on that one website that leaked the lfl tracklist?

I tried looking here (this was where LFL tracklist was supposedly leaked, but I could be wrong) but nothing new has showed up

https://bilborecords.be/bilbo-the-online-record-store?language=en

Even if it the pre-order comes out tomorrow, it's not even sure we'll have the tracklist. It can also be "track 1, track 2, etc..."

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I think the album will be available for pre order on the first week of august or the last week of july :(

in the meantime, leak venice bitch instrumental + acapella

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

All we can do is wait, I guess.

Everyone should check these two sites frequently, though.

https://www.allaccess.com/triple-a/future-releases - this was where we found out when Doin Time was going to be released. It would help to also change the 'format' on the site, so go to formats > alternative > future releases 

http://hitsdailydouble.com/new_album_releases - and check here in case they magically give us an official release date for the album 

Do you guys count Paradise or AKA as a LDR album?

Like when you say LDR5 do you mean NFR or LFL?

NFR.

Paradise was an EP. I dont care what ya'll say. And AKA was before fame and not a part of her LANA DEL REY persona.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Do you guys count Paradise or AKA as a LDR album?

Like when you say LDR5 do you mean NFR or LFL?

I personally count AKA but I don’t count PD as it’s technically an EP (though there’s enough music on it and the songs are long enough to constitute it being a full-length album). I count AKA because it was released before LDR as the world knows her, it was an official album that was at one point released and available for purchase. It counts as an album IMO

To me, the list of albums is:

AKA

BTD

UV

HM

LFL

NFR

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Ya'll are doing the most once again i see. Pre order isnt coming tomorrow there is literally no reason for any of you to believe this idea

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e