Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm re-listening to the video and I'm now 100% sure she said "a couple of weeks"

August 16th is 6 weeks away, so I can't imagine Lana would say a 'couple' for SIX weeks, but then again, who knows with Lizzy. 

I wish I understood how time works for her, after all these years stanning her. 

i hope NFR has references to May Jailer era.

like that 'I'm A Star' fake song title reminded me immediately of 'A Star For Nick'

i'd like something similar to the "I'll do it on my own" from High By The Beach

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

It irks me how she's always avoiding to say the actual names of her albums when talking about 'em on stage. She's like: my first album, from my album that I put out a couple of years ago, my last one, this next one that's coming out, this song's from an older record of mine, jdhjfdsbfjikolujsdawpbvf BITCH say the names of your albums so people that are not fans and are just jamming at a festival know what's up

Queen of not promoting her own music

i hope NFR has references to May Jailer era.

like that 'I'm A Star' fake song title reminded me immediately of 'A Star For Nick'

i'd like something similar to the "I'll do it on my own" from High By The Beach

Imagine if pre-HM release we’d only heard a snippet of the bridge from HBTB and all thought it was called “I’ll do it on my own” :toofunny:

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

she only wore black during l4l era, now she's only gonna wear white...... jesus.....

Are we really complaining about this now?

Be thankful she's ditched her black adidas leggings and actually put on some beautiful dresses, cause god knows she has a collection of colourful leggings that she can ruin her white dresses with just to give you some colours. 

nF70D0F.png

If this era was a song it’d be Guns n Roses remixed with Coachella & ad libs by Bhad Bhabie, Lil Pumpernikle & some other SoundCloud rapper all at the same time.

Co-produced by Princess Superstar and Aaron LaCrate.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I don't know if I want the next song we hear from NFR to be a brand new one or one of the six she already teased...

I have a feeling it will be brand new. I think all the snippets will be on the album, but I feeling she may be holding something back.

But I could be wrong.

If she says it on Insta or Twitter, it’s gonna happen. She’s hard to Stan, true, but everything she said on insta / twitter in posts, happened.

Plot twist she announces everything on a new topic on LB. 

I have already waited 11 months for an album in my life and it was unbearable because I knew it wouldn't be worth the wait, but with NFR, it's different. I know a masterpiece (and probably my favourite Lana album) is coming so I don't care how much time she takes as long as she doesn't release it in 2020 lol

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

she only wore black during l4l era, now she's only gonna wear white...... jesus.....

Renewed virginity for Hillsong?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I have a feeling it will be brand new. I think all the snippets will be on the album, but I feeling she may be holding something back.

But I could be wrong.

I think she sure is holding back on the guitar-driven or synch tracks. She could easily release one for summer.